Hello everyone! I really love this game and play it 9 years. Some time ago I decided to breathe a new life into RUS by modifying it. This mod will affect different aspects of the game and 3 scenarios: Great Compaign, November 18, May 19.
List of changes:
=============23 May 2019==============
1. MANY new abilities for generals. I read a lot of biographies and according to these I added abilities that most fit to every general.
2. Romania, Finland, Poland, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia (Yes, each separately, Not Baltics and Caucasus ) are now the independent factions and they are opening automatically after German retreating. You can fight with them or have a peace, but their forces and territories will be.
3. Small graph pack for units and some generals.
4. Added units to new factions.
5. AI for Caucasus factions
6. Japan is independent faction. Semenov, Kalmykov, Matsievsky, Ungern are Japanese Puppets. Siberians can attack Semenov and Japanes. And there is also event of Japanes withdrawing.
7. GHQs aren't fixed anymore and can move and command the forces.
8. Little historical changes in Composition of troops in grand campaign
9.If you break alliance with anarchists, they will not disappear. Angry Batka Makhno will fight with you by his big Black Army.
10. There will be no penalty for "not captured the capital of balt, Caucasus, fin etc.". The Reds already have problems with armies of these factions.
11. The forces of Caucasus are more historical. Every of Caucasian factions has forces with total power ~1000-1200
12. The most of events has picture and describe (red messages)
=============24 May 2019==============
1. Portrets for RED Liubimov, RED Snesarev (New), RED Dundich, RED Primakov, RED Slaven, RED Kotovskiy, RED Dumenko, ANA Mamontov, ANA Rogov, GRN Kolesnikov, WH3 Dolinin.
=============25 May 2019==============
1. Portrets for WH2 Popov, WH3 Gamov, WH3 Vishnevsky, WH3 Baranovsky, WH3 Krasilnikov, WH3 Juna-Id-Khan (New), WHI Subbotin, WH3 Tarasevich, WHI Barbovich, WHI Turkul.
2. Changes in resources on start in Grand Compaign.
3. Added new commander Ataman Gamov to Semenov.
=============26 May 2019==============
1. Achkhabat uprising and Britains of Malleson belong to Southern Whites now (and added event of creation of Turkestan White Army)
2. Changes in start resources, little changes in armies on start in November 18
3. Bisherakhov belongs to eastern Whites now (he was never depended on Denikin, but helped to his forces)
4. General JAP Otani now 3 stars and can command an Army, Japans are not fixed
5. WH3 Savitsky is 2 stars now and commands Turkestan army, belongs to eastern Whites.
6. Added model: 3 stars RED Svechnikov, 3 stars RED Samoylo, 3 star RED Shorin, 3 stars RED Kork, 3 stars RED Uborevich, 3 stars RED Blucher, 2 stars RED Poluyan, 2 stars RED Mironov, 2 stars RED Dybenko, 3 stars WHI Pokrovsky, 3 stars WHI Erdeli, 2 stars WHI Vitkovsky
=============29 May 2019==============
1. Added AI for RED, WHI, WH3, GER, POL, ANA, UKR from FatalYears. (Trial)
2. Added AI for Romania.
3. Added models (and portrets, where necessary):3 stars WHI Ulagai, 2 stars WHI Toporkov, 2 stars WHI Borovsky, 3 stars WHI Borovsky, 2 stars WHI Kazanovich, 2 stars WHI Babiev, 3 stars WH2 Kappel, 2 stars WH2 Molchanov, 3 stars WH3 Pepeliaev, 3 stars WH3 Verzhbitsky, 3 stars WH3 Diterikhs, 3 stars WH3 Voitsekhovski, 2 stars WH3 Shishkin, 2 stars WH3 Tetruev, 2 stars WH3 Smolin, 2 stars WH3 Belov, 3 stars WH3 Belov, 1 star ROM Iliescu, 1 star ROM Cristescu, 1 star ROM Negulescu, 2 stars ARM Nazarbekov, 1 star ARM Areshev, 1 star ARM Srvantstian, 1 star ARM Nzhdeh, 1 star ARM Ozanian, 1 star ARM Ter-Pogosian, 1 star AZR Makaev, 1 star AZR Kargaleteli, 1 star AZR Dubrovsky, 1 star AZR Agabekov, GEO Infantry, ARM Infantry, AZR Cavalry.
=============30 May 2019==============
1. Added Infantries and Cavalries to Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia.
2. Changed Armies for Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia. Now they armies have ~1000 power.
3. Added models and (and portrets, where necessary):2 stars LAT Simanson, 2 stars LAT Radzin, 2 stars EST Soots, 2 stars EST Larka, 1 star EST Lill, 1 star LIT Kleshinsky, 2 stars LIT Nastopka, 2 stars LIT Velikis
=============31 May 2019==============
1. Trial AI for EST, LAT, LIT, FIN, JAP.
=============04 June 2019==============
1. Changed Czech withdrowing. Now if Directory comes to the power, their forces will be deleted immidiatly. But in another way their army will fight for you as always.
2. But it will be hard to save Komuch now. Before creation of Directory no Eastern forces except Komuch and Czech will be able to be on the Volga Theater. (Because Siberian forces don't want to help SR-s).
3. Now Grigoriev will not be executed by event. He will raise a revolt with big Army (~16000 people) on the Green side.
4. Some changes in the East 5th Poland Division.
6. Added models: GRN Tutunnik, GRN Heavy Armored Train, GRN Ukrainian Infantry, RED Shetinkin, WH3 Dolinin.
7. Added cursors for Ukraine and Anarchists.
8. The composition of the Volga uprising was changed and the commander Dolinin was added.
9. Commander Shchetinkin added to the Red Partisans of Siberia.
============= June 06, 2019 ==============
1. Antonovtsy now Green. Due to the fact that this is still a peasant uprising, which advocated advice, but without the Bolsheviks, and not the white dictatorship, which is likely to be observed by that time. Yes, whites helped the uprising with weapons, but it was profitable just as an uprising in the rear of the Bolsheviks, no part of them went over to white and did not plan. Well, and most importantly - it seems like a clash with anarchists, who in reality would hardly have fought with the peasants (even in vanilla, anarchists are in alliance with the green)
2. The uprising on the Volga River now belongs to the whites of the east and has a commander Dolinin. This is due to the fact that the rebels had the aim of connecting with the troops of Kolchak.
3. Added ports in some regions that have access to the sea or a large river (for example, Kizlyar)
4. Added the uprising of the Finns in Karelia with the commander Talvela. (second Soviet-Finnish)
5. Added Bashtanskoe uprising.
6. Added uprising in fort Krasnaya Gorka.
7. Anarchist troops are generally hired by the usual rules, but militia and partisans can be hired outside cities, which reflects how Makhno spontaneously drew strength without having captured cities.
8. Prescribed the December uprising in Omsk.
9. Uprisings in the west and east of Transbaikalia
10. Prescribed large-scale West Siberian uprising
11. Sapozhkov's Uprising
12. Bashkir Uprising against the Reds
Mayby this mod will be Interesting to somebody. It was a brief description of the innovations.
I have a little request. If you have some idias to make something else, please write about it. Or it can be some information. For example some events, options, or some materials on the graphic part. It would be great to have some pictures, that I can use for Units graphics.
I'm waiting for your ideas:) And sorry for my really bad English.
link on mod:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jHmzqS ... sp=sharing
How to play: you have to only download, unzip and play.
Important point:there are strange errors, that are not connected with code. To reduce them, you have to start the game by the shortcut as admin and in compatibility mode with windows 7. If you see the error with french text, close the game, go to the directory RUS/Saves/NameOfYourSave delete all the files (not directories), copy all the files from Backup1 and start the game again. It must be all OK. If you see some enother error - please write about it here or PM.