FENRIS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Leibstandarte wrote:Pues no lo habia pensado porque nunca ocurrio (que yo sepa). Pero si deberia ocurrir entre Anarquistas y el resto. Aunque no se como se hace eso de las penalizaciones, me lo tendre que estudiar. Lo apunto.

es natural que debe haber penalidades entre Anarquistas, Comunistas, los voluntarios extranjeros, y por supuesto entre Vascos, Castillanos o Catalanes. Piensa que esta seguro que algun jugador intentara hacer pilas con diferentes tropas (no se si ocurrio mucho en la historia real). En el bando nacional, no creo que se puede manejar tropas Italianas, Espagnolas o otras sin penalidad (como en RUS).

:wavey:
[color="#FF8C00"][/color]Eylau 1807

"Rendez-vous, général, votre témérité vous a emporté trop loin ; vous êtes dans nos dernières lignes." (un russe)

" Regardez un peu ces figures-là si elles veulent se rendre !" (Lepic)[color="#FF8C00"][/color][I]
[/I]

romatrei
Private

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:29 pm

I can read a little spanish so I understood what was being said and if I may give my opinion, I agree with Fenris.
For example, Von Richthofen was not always really happy with what was being done by Nacionales on the ground and it's clear he would never have had authority on spanish troops I think. And for the republican side, there are all the subdivisions Fenris mentioned.

But to know who can command what and when between communists, internationals, anarchists,... Some might be able to command all, some a few...
Anyway, keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Gen. Monkey-Bear
Lieutenant Colonel

Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:03 am

But to know who can command what and when between communists, internationals, anarchists,... Some might be able to command all, some a few...

Yes, similar to ROP with the "Holy Roman Empire General" who can command troops of any Nationality. Good idea.

Leibst

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:53 am

i agree in part with FENRIS. It could be between italians and the rest of the nationalists. It could be between anarchists and the rest of the Republicans, the same could happen with vasques. But there are not more subfactions so it wont happen between castilians and catalonians ie.
;)
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Ironclad61
Major

Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:43 am

Is hard do it but maybe one part is solved doing like with the militia units in AGEOD games is a good idea, vasque units have great penalties out of their region and same for the initial militias... i think in the attacks over Zaragoza that fail by the lack of coordination.

To prevent join in same formation italians and other national units... well, they are a diferent faction and really dont need more negative points but you allways can add a negative extra in commanders to prevent join them in same stacks.

To prevent join "enemies" you allways can play with territory, subfactions and commanders.

FENRIS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:09 pm

Leibstandarte wrote:i agree in part with FENRIS. It could be between italians and the rest of the nationalists. It could be between anarchists and the rest of the Republicans, the same could happen with vasques. But there are not more subfactions so it wont happen between castilians and catalonians ie.
;)

lo siento, creo que he metido la pata jeje ! ya tienes mas trabajo :wacko:

"Rendez-vous, général, votre témérité vous a emporté trop loin ; vous êtes dans nos dernières lignes." (un russe)

" Regardez un peu ces figures-là si elles veulent se rendre !" (Lepic)[color="#FF8C00"][/color][I]
[/I]

Ironclad61
Major

Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:51 pm

I dont remember this, here you have a good web to know a little about the ships during SCW, is in spanish but you can see an english version

http://www.kbismarck.com/mgl/spanishcivwar.htm

Leibst

Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Hacia tiempo que no veia esa web! gracias Ironclad61 ;) es muy interesante.

I've reading this thread from the beginning, and i see that somethings in the game as it is today are different from what i said here. There is still time to change or improve the design but also there are a lot of things to be done. So sorry if i have created some expectations than wont be realized.
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Leibst

Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:45 pm

New Screen!

Aerial warfare is being made with RD's. Here you can see an option in Early 1937 for the Nationalist. With it buy Air Defense RDs.
The way this RDs works is easy: you put it in a region you want to protect from enemy air Bombardment(another RD).
But there is also another RD (air superiority) wich can be used to remove Air Defense RD.

[ATTACH]21721[/ATTACH]
Attachments
modbetascreen098.JPG
HQ website

picaron

Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:29 pm

Cuantos turnos va a tener? Los históricos, es decir, 65 turnos? no crees que es un poco escasito, en quince días pueden pasar muchas cosas; se podría poner turnos semanales?.

Sorprende al enemigo mediante la estrategia y el secreto, mediante lo inesperado y la rapidez de tus operaciones

Dulce bellum inexpertis

Leibst

Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:39 pm

Debes releerte el thread. Hace meses que elegi como bien dices turnos semanales. ;)
HQ website

Ironclad61
Major

Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Interesting... then RDs are going to be a province feature... i asume that if enemy invade it RDs are destroyed??? maybe refit??? and a little question, this RDs are on map units (like other air units but with no movility... fix unit i refer like fort guns) or are like a city building??? ooo and you can "recall" them to deploy in other province???.

Great job.

PD: ummm the question with turns is something for variants, i think that use 2 weeks and month turn lenght is a good option to provide diferent types of games for players.

FENRIS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:17 pm

creo que para simular conflictos modernos (a partir de 1914 por ejemplo) es mejor elegir turnos semanales, porque pasa muchas mas cosas en 3 o 4 dias de combate con la movilidad, el nuevo material...

[/I]

Ironclad61
Major

Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Well, at this scale (grand operational, you control a nation) play month turns is not a great problem because you fight a war where operations/battles are a little abstract... is not a war/operation like fall of Vietnam, Gulf War or these one battle conflicts, something like SCW is relative easy extend it in time, is not a long war (3 years with a lot of luck) and use bigger turns can open options for players in time dedication but yes, if you use big turns game need adapt to them and as are now AGEOD engine for XX conflicts is not perfect even when can provide the option.

horus3
Civilian

Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:29 am

Hola Leibstandarte!!

Ante todo felicidades por tu mod!! No he sido capaz de de poder mandarte un mensaje privado, de modo que te lo digo por aquí, espero poder ayudarte si me necesitas, yo te quería pedir consejo, dado que estoy interesado también en hacer un mod sobre la guerra civil española pero para el videojuego Hearts of Iron 3, no se si lo conoces, la cosa es que primero debo empezar por el mapa, y no se si conoces algo del tema, con que clase de editor lo has echo tu?

Bueno espero no darte mucho la chapada.

Un saludo!!

Leibst

Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:59 am

Hola horus3, gracias y bienvenido al foro!

Pues a mi me ha dejado Ageod un software que esta preparado para hacer las regiones de los juegos.
Te crea los ficheros .png son el grafico de cada region y un fichero de datos de cada region con sus datos (nombre, sus fronteras etc...)
Paradox no permite que yo sepa tanta modificacion, y es una pena.
HQ website

horus3
Civilian

Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:45 am

Leibstandarte wrote:Hola horus3, gracias y bienvenido al foro!

Pues a mi me ha dejado Ageod un software que esta preparado para hacer las regiones de los juegos.
Te crea los ficheros .png son el grafico de cada region y un fichero de datos de cada region con sus datos (nombre, sus fronteras etc...)
Paradox no permite que yo sepa tanta modificacion, y es una pena.

Gracias por la bienvenida!

Lamento oir, que paradox no deja un software similar para modificar los mapas como en los juegos de ageod. En cualquier caso, me parece un gran proyecto este que estas realizando, y aunque no sea mucho quiero ponerme a servicio de el si puedo ayudarte en algo.

Un saludo!

Ironclad61
Major

Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:32 pm

Las malas leguas dicen que en las oficinas de Paradox por la mañana se dice "Buenos... para el resto espera el DLC" :mdr:

FENRIS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:49 pm

Ironclad61 wrote:Las malas leguas dicen que en las oficinas de Paradox por la mañana se dice "Buenos... para el resto espera el DLC" :mdr:

:mdr: :mdr:

[/I]

FENRIS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Hola Leibstandarte ! bueno no tengo acceso al foro Beta y no se donde se puede descargar la version beta ?
como no se si ha recibido mi mensaje privado.

[/I]

Ironclad61
Major

Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:01 pm

Yo tengo acceso pero no estoy acreditado para rajar del creador del mod... no me dejan ni mandar cargas de post troll :dada: ni mandar post contructivos :clown:

A mi me llego un privado de leib a respuesta del tema pero estaba vacio... solo tenia el quote y nada mas :bonk:

PD: editado

FENRIS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:18 pm

Ironclad61 wrote:Yo tengo acceso pero no estoy acreditado para rajar del creador del mod... no me dejan ni mandar cargas de post troll :dada: ni mandar post contructivos :clown:

A mi me llego un privado de leib a respuesta del tema pero estaba vacio... solo tenia el quote y nada mas :bonk:

PD: lo que si he notado y ya lo he leido en el foro beta es que el minimapa se hace la picha un lio... es como si a un ciudadano de cierto pais le pides que te señale España en un mapa y nos manda a otro continente y tirando pa´bajo y a mano izquierda... lastima porque segun el minimap tendriamos por mi tierra playa... o seriamos una isla :neener:

mi problema es que no acabo de terminar descargando el mod, mucho tiempo y como tengo problema de conection...

[/I]

Bohémond

Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:56 am

Ironclad61 wrote:Yo tengo acceso pero no estoy acreditado para rajar del creador del mod... no me dejan ni mandar cargas de post troll :dada: ni mandar post contructivos :clown:

PD: lo que si he notado y ya lo he leido en el foro beta es que el minimapa se hace la picha un lio... es como si a un ciudadano de cierto pais le pides que te señale España en un mapa y nos manda a otro continente y tirando pa´bajo y a mano izquierda... lastima porque segun el minimap tendriamos por mi tierra playa... o seriamos una isla :neener:

Sin animo de ofender o de hacer de malo, lo que se dice, escribe o comenta en el foro beta se queda en el foro beta.

Es una regla basica de la fase beta de cualquier juego.

Saludos
Marco, perché vai così forte in salita?» «Per abbreviare la mia agonia.

Ironclad61
Major

Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:50 am

Bueno, eso ya lo se, ni me ofendo ni nada, es lo primero que comento y comentare fuera del foro beta.

Leibst

Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:34 pm

New options added.
[ATTACH]21972[/ATTACH]
Attachments
modbetascreen099.JPG
HQ website

Ironclad61
Major

Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Hombre, yo si a Leib no le parece mal puedo subir troceado en cachos de 100 megas el archivo a mediafire, le paso a el los links y los añade en el foro de la beta cerrada :)

Leibst

Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Ironclad61 wrote:Hombre, yo si a Leib no le parece mal puedo subir troceado en cachos de 100 megas el archivo a mediafire, le paso a el los links y los añade en el foro de la beta cerrada :)

No es necesario, yo se lo preparo a Fenris.
FENRIS enviame por pm tu mail please.
HQ website

Leibst

Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:47 pm

More about Foreign help for the Nationalists

[ATTACH]22023[/ATTACH]
Attachments
modbetascreen100.jpg
HQ website

bob.
General

Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Those Pz1 are sweet! I didnt play much RUS and of course your mod might change things: how powerful will tanks be? I dont recall them being all that decisive in RUS (which seems reasonable considering the early state of armored warfare)

Leibst

Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:20 pm

bob. wrote:Those Pz1 are sweet! I didnt play much RUS and of course your mod might change things: how powerful will tanks be? I dont recall them being all that decisive in RUS (which seems reasonable considering the early state of armored warfare)

I try to make them as powerful as they were. In SCW tanks were only support companies. Not decisive in any battle.
HQ website

Return to “RUS Mods”