Quirk
Lieutenant

DOW on Romania not firing

Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:52 pm

Hello,

I have a problem with the declaration of war on Romania as the Red player in RUS Gold. You have to declare war on Romania before late September of 1919 or Bukarest will be overrun by the French. For several months I tried to activate the option in the diplomacy menu, but it just does not fire. No event happens in the next round. There seems to be no special requirement to DOW, so I have no idea if I am missing something or if it is a bug. Maybe someone can help me?

Thanks in advance!

Quirk
Lieutenant

Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:15 am

Ah, never mind, I found my mistake. I have to control Odessa first. Somehow overread that........bummer :(

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:12 pm

Maybe it's not clear enough? Already the fonts can be small, so we may easily skip ligns, intendedly (bored with badly readable text) or not (tired eyes), so maybe the text is to be made clearer.

Quirk
Lieutenant

Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:20 pm

There definitely is a lot text to read with a smal font, so I read it too fast and missed the important information. Maybe it would be more obvious if there was a bullet point with the conditions like in the Nota Bene additions. On the other hand, that would add even more text, so I am not sure.

Return to “Help to improve RUS”