elxaime
General

Northern Whites - a couple of issues

Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:51 am

Hi -

I am playing the Southern White faction in a RUS Gold PBEM using the latest version. I have noticed two issues:

- When I built Northern White Marines, they appear in their own unique light green color. While still labeled as part of the correct faction, the game apparently now treats them as their own nationality and they cannot be combined in divisions with other northern white units.

- I have noticed it seems the Northern and NW White unit pools lack units that would prevent the waves of desertions. Is this WAD?

Thanks.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:41 pm

elxaime wrote:- I have noticed it seems the Northern and NW White unit pools lack units that would prevent the waves of desertions. Is this WAD?

IIRC, in general all the northern troops, moreover the NW ones, were the more motivated (such as german freikorps), at worst they exeptionnaly could refuse to obey (americans) but did not desert.
So, if ingame they're not targeted by desertions, they don't need those preventing units.. Then maybe, again, some texts is missing about this.. Again, Andatiep should tell.

Return to “Help to improve RUS”