Scaramouche
Private

Is A. Taimi a two stars general?

Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:31 pm

Hi all!
And congratulations to all members of the team for this Gold Edition!

Playing the Finnish Civil War in command of the reds, I'm a bit circumspect concerning red general A. Taimi. Despite his two stars, he seems to have a command value of a one star general - even well considering his disadvantage for incompetence - and when in a force with other generals, he's not always in command of the stack even if the other generals are one star generals only.
Is A.Taimi actually a two stars general or a one star general only - with a second star he doesn't deserve under his potrait?

P.S. : Je ne parviens pas à accéder, sur le forum, au "Quartier Général : RUS: Revolution Under Siege", Est-ce normal ?

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:06 pm

Scaramouche wrote:Je ne parviens pas à accéder, sur le forum, au "Quartier Général : RUS: Revolution Under Siege",
Est-ce normal ?

http://www.ageod-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?287-Quartier-g%E9n%E9ral-RUS-Revolution-Under-Siege
I can go in this french part.

bob.
General

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:23 pm

You also can't form a Corps with this general. Does indeed seem bugged.

I also noticed that some generals (maybe after promotion?) are shown as 1-star generals even when they are 2-star.

Scaramouche
Private

Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:27 am

I can get into it also now, thank you Eriss!

bob. wrote:You also can't form a Corps with this general. Does indeed seem bugged.
I also noticed that some generals (maybe after promotion?) are shown as 1-star generals even when they are 2-star.

Well, a bug to be fixed in the first patch for the Gold Edition!

andatiep

Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:14 pm

Scaramouche wrote:Is A.Taimi actually a two stars general or a one star general only - with a second star he doesn't deserve under his potrait?

I checked : There is a graphic display mistake for this leader in this scenario, he is a one star commander but the unit display 2 stars.
REVOLUTION UNDER SIEGE GOLD

Scaramouche
Private

Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:02 pm

Thanks for the checking.

Return to “Help to improve RUS”