alwaysfish
Conscript

Crash while processing turn

Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:37 am

A crash occured while processing turn. I have attached zip file with all turn files that were processed. Zip file also includes !Main log.txt file
Attachments
Error.jpg
Backup1.zip
(244.7 KiB) Downloaded 232 times

Pocus

Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:48 am

Error not reproduced. If you get errors systematically in all scenarios, then this is probably an hardware issue and you should contact support@slitherine.co.uk

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

frostie
Civilian

Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:49 am

Coming back to RUS after a few years away, and bought & installed RUS Gold. Was getting crashes as above every few turns. Couldn't remember anything like this with RUS, so installed this, patched to 1.04 and than noticed 1.06a so patched with this as well. As I thought ran with no problems.

Preferred RUS Gold to RUS so I ran this again. This now ran with no problems and has been crash free for 3 days. So it may be that something that RUS installed is also required by RUS Gold, which would explain why none of the developers can reproduce the problem.

Philippe
AGEod Veteran

Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:17 pm

I have RUS Gold installed on my new computer (Windows 7 Professional) and have never had RUS installed on it.

I have RUS installed on my old computer (Windows XP).

I don't recall having any crashes with either installation.

Return to “Help to improve RUS”