Orel
Brigadier General

Tank and Supply Delivery: Port Choice

Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:09 am

One of the major inconveniences I have as Southern Whites is the delivery of supply trains and tanks in different ports, often to ones that are destined to be captured by the Reds.
Would it be possible instead of randomly sending tanks and supply trains to Odessa, Sevastopol, Rostov and Novorosskiysk to give options as to where they should go?
So something like "Tank shipment arrived: to which port should it come to?" and a list of options.
For united Russia!

andatiep

Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:21 pm

In 1919, French fleet and expeditionnary forces are always closed to open rebellion against their government because they want to go back home after years of WWI in the oriental front.

You could consider (since it did really happen sometimes) that the delivery of supply beetween this 4 ports is randomed because it depend on the fair of mutinery in the ports you expected and that the supply convoy had to be redirected in an other ports where the situation is more calm.

How good and lazy i 'm to justify my quest to save the long time it take to Mod you proposal, isn't it :) ?
REVOLUTION UNDER SIEGE GOLD

Return to “Help to improve RUS”