...but I've been playing it without any ussues!
Please comment on the new "MapAleas", which you will encounter Storms and Pestilence issues at random!
Also, feedback about AI activity is helpful, as we continue to tweak AI parameters.....
[size=134]Patch1.05b Release Candidate 2 July25, 2012[/size]
[size=100]Thepatch is a comprehensive patch, includes all changes since originalrelease.[/size]
Itcan be applied directly over your initial game installation setupversion. [color=#0000ff]Changes from RC1 are in blue.
- [size=84][size=100]Game Engine [updated to version 120724][/size]
- Added parameters to GameLogic.opt for Experience Points and Home Area Penalty/Bonus
- Consolidated all Game Rules parameters [start with rulxxx] into GameRules.opt
- You can now disembark troops from a fleet trapped in ice.
- Siege improvements
- Besieged forces will now take attrition hits every turn, in proportion of their number and how the siege roll went (anti over-crowding rule).
- If too many breaches accumulated, then a surrender roll is always possible (whatever the presence of a depot, super elite troops, etc.)
- In siege, the besieger will spend a quarter of his battle usage of ammos per turn of siege (plan to have supply trains on the long run), and will suffer -50% to his siege value if he can’t afford that. For the besieged, the spending will be 15% per turn, with a -35% siege value if there is a lack of ammos.
- Fixed a bug where a lone sneaky leader could prevent a siege to happen, even if siege indicator was correctly shown
- Fixed bug of a leader removed from his parent unit, corrupting the unit he is in.
- Regional decisions can’t be played anymore in region that are yet to be unlocked by the scenario
- A retreating army can now split static units (abandon them) to escape better
- Corrected display of Costs to Construct in the Element Detail window [thank you AJE team!]
- Added parameters to regulate OMB combat [see GameLogic.opt]
- Poland 1920
- corrected Polish 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Tank Battalion to be faction POL, not WH3
- Ice March
- Fixed event where Kuban Army rises and takes control of Ekaterinodar [RED forces were not removed]
- Finnish Civil War
- Corrected syntax error in AI event
- Added logic to German Intervention so that Finnish player is only penalized (-30 VP per turn) if German Land-based Combat elements are in the Finnish Theater. Leaders, Service, Supply, Naval units do not cause penalty.
- Grand Campaign, November 1918, May 1919: Shared Events
- Fixed event where Wrangel replaces Denikin
- Fixed French&Greek retirement events to remove all French and Greek forces
- Corrected all options for proper regeneration syntax
- Corrected tooltip hint for WHI recognition of independence
- Removed redundant events for death of Trotsky or Kolchak
- Comprehensive overhaul of events where British and Americans depart [fixes bogus Supply units, lingering Airfields]
- Fixed “enemy near Cityxxx” events that affected Verdun options and Capital Move options
- Improved logic for choosing arrival region of a purchased New Officer
- Grand Campaign
- Fixed unblock of Psel Confluent during German Retreat event
- Corrected duplicated leaders
- WHI: K. Udovenko, A.V. Korvin-Krukovski, Slushov [duplicate of Slashev]
- DON: A.P. Fitskhelaurov, I.A. Poliakov
- WH3: Bakich, F.E. Makhin
- RED: F. Makhin no longer recruitable by Option, and is removed when KOMUCH uprising occurs
- Fixed Anarchists Depots and Garrisons at Huliapole and Nova Odessa
- Drang Nach Osten
- RED Verdun option will also be activated if GER approach Moscow, Petrograd or Tsaritsyn in force.
- Removed Engineers requirement from “Purchase Balt Division” option
- Fixed RED break Alliance with Anarchists messages [ANA are not eliminated]
- Fixed messages when RED does not DOW on minor countries [was sending DOW messages in error]
- Fixed German Arms Sales to Whites option [was testing wrong faction for option chosen]
- Corrected all options for proper regeneration syntax
- Corrected 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Panzer Div option to only appear after 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Panzer Div is built.
- Corrected 'flavor names' of 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] and 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Panzer Divisions
- Corrected duplicate Model Aliases for ldr_RED_Slaven1, ldr_RED_Dybenko1
- Corrected duplicate Unit Aliases for uni_BAL_Div1, uni_TUR_Hq1, uni_RED_Slaven1, uni_RED_Ivanov1, uni_RED_Dybenko1
- Fixed “Seaman” ability to actually give the move bonus as stated!
- Added Map Aleas, which cause random Storms at Sea, Storms, Sandstorms, and disease to strike forces at random.
- Many thanks to the AJE team for developing and debugging the new Map Alea system!
- Corrected missing text localizations as reported by Python script checking software.
- Latest LocalStrings__AGE.csv included.
- Added missing text for several Unit Recruiting Areas [State of Origin in tooltips]
- General cleanup of event tooltips [removed all undefined DescEvent instances]
- Corrected location of Destroyed RailRoad icon for region 672 Ilovlya
- Changed MiniMap background [thank you Nikel]
- Changed Unit color on MiniMap for Southern Whites and Siberian Whites [to improve visibility]
- Fixed missing graphic for Move Capital options
- Added Force Pool purchase adjustments [Details can be seen in event file RGDAI.sct], lowering “interest” in Ships and other less 'powerful' units.
- Free factories for RED AI non-Drang scenatios [in Moscow, Petrograd]
- Corrected and simplified AI logic for “More Money” and “More Railroads”
- Corrected error in “free” Siberian White Regiments
- Added AI Logic to regulate Aggression conditionally and seasonally for Reds and Whites AI
- Added random element upgrades [Militia, Infantry, Cavalry] for Reds and Whites