John Sedgwick
Colonel

Interface Bugs and other minor issues

Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:04 am

I wasn't sure if I should post this in a new thread or not, since these are very minor issues, but then it's not as if the RUS forums are overcrowded :neener:

First bug: I've noticed that the interface icon with the tooltip reading "click on the image to open the Strategic Atlas" will not work until after I have opened one of the ledger windows using any of the F1-10 keys - only then will it open the Force Listing window, and not the Strategic Map as the tooltip text would seem to imply.

Second bug: as I mentioned in another post, the command tab with the tent icon has stopped working on at least one occasion, forcing a restart. Not sure what causes this but I'll let you know if I find out.

Clean install of RUS 1.00, patched to 1.04, then 1.04 again (missed the recent re-upload by an hour :bonk: )

HP G62 Notebook
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
AMD Athlon II P320 Dual-Core CPU
3072MB RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200
"I'm ashamed of you, dodging that way. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance."ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

John Sedgwick
Colonel

Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:23 am

Ah, I was wrong about the strategic atlas button - it won't work if you have a unit selected, i.e. if the unit panel is displayed, that's why it works after opening the ledger. Not sure if this is WAD or not.

I also found another minor bug: elements labelled "fighter dcht" are actually recon planes, and elements labelled "recon dcht" are actually fighter planes. This is the case for the Communist factions in the GC and the Finnish Civil War - not sure about other factions or scenarios.
"I'm ashamed of you, dodging that way. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance."ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:14 pm

John Sedgwick wrote: about the strategic atlas button - it won't work if the unit panel is displayed, that's why it works after opening the ledger.

: elements labelled "fighter dcht" are actually recon planes, and elements labelled "recon dcht" are actually fighter planes. This is the case for the Communist factions in the GC and the Finnish Civil War - not sure about other factions or scenarios.

These are bugs since release of the game.

Return to “Help to improve RUS”