Respenus

Finland undefended

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:37 am

Yesterday I started the 1919 scenario and since the Whites need every bit of help that they can get, I recognised the independence of newly created states with the goal of getting Finland into the war and taking St. Petersburg. To my surprise and astonishment, Finland was devoid of troops. "Well, that's interesting" I said to myself, but though that they were somehow "hidden" and needed to be activated one turn later, even though I have called on them before and there were always troops. Lo and behold, the next turn the Soviets took over the southern part of Finland. The funny thing is, the Balts have troops, as does every other possible ally. The Finish flag isn't even on the unit roster. It's like they don't exist.

So, possible bug, or did I screw something up?

Seb

Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Respenus wrote:Yesterday I started the 1919 scenario and since the Whites need every bit of help that they can get, I recognised the independence of newly created states with the goal of getting Finland into the war and taking St. Petersburg. To my surprise and astonishment, Finland was devoid of troops. "Well, that's interesting" I said to myself, but though that they were somehow "hidden" and needed to be activated one turn later, even though I have called on them before and there were always troops. Lo and behold, the next turn the Soviets took over the southern part of Finland. The funny thing is, the Balts have troops, as does every other possible ally. The Finish flag isn't even on the unit roster. It's like they don't exist.

So, possible bug, or did I screw something up?

Strange !
Could you send us your save (actual save and backup) ?
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Respenus

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Seb wrote:Strange !
Could you send us your save (actual save and backup) ?

Could you please tell me exactly which files I need to send? There are several of them, with many backups. I play as Southern Whites.

Seb

Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Please send us your save files (RUS\Saves). Send us the .hst and the .trn files, as well as your backup files (the last in date)
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Respenus

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Sorry for the late response. Hope these are the proper files.
Attachments
4-May19190.zip
(2.63 MiB) Downloaded 179 times

Return to “Help to improve RUS”