Raidhaennor wrote:The hotfix posted by Clovis earlier is included in this patch then ?
Thanks for your hard work.
Flop wrote:Thanks. Just to be sure, this doesn't break savegames, does it?
petebeadle wrote:2 patches over the weekend? We are spoiled! Thanks for giving up your spare time for this.
1) Kurganinsk appears to be a Southern White objective region despite the complete lack of a town or anything interesting except a railway. Perhaps that was meant to be Maikop or Grozny or one of the other towns east of Ekatinodar?
2) Are there actually any AutoRaised militias and such for Krasnov's Patriot ability to be used on, or is that just for show?
Looking at the host log file, i see that the Commies are busy trying to raise some Commissars and supplies, but appear to be failing:
10:59:15 AM [Warning ] THost.CheckGameActorsTransaction UnitDef 115 Political Commissars has no Area specified.
10:59:15 AM [Warning ] THost.CheckGameActorsTransaction UnitDef 126 Supply has no Area specified.
Also, the game appears to be trying to Normalize Loyalties on every sea region, as well as a bunch of things i think are supposed to be for VGN only.
Edit Of Edit: Oh Oh, Northern White Peasants apparently require a harbour with heavy construction ability to supply them with pitchforks.
GlobalExplorer wrote:Installed 1.01 RC2 over a working game, no problems. The fixed railway links are a godsent (Pskov-Porkov, THAT was hurting me before). Requisition and various other options are also available now. New graphics here and there are always welcome. That was the most important stuff, right?
There were some small things not working in 1.00, but from now no one can blame you. Not that it reduced my enjoyment in the least ..
Thanks for the quick resolution.
ussdefiant wrote:Another problem i've just noticed, Requistions/Conscription/Reforms seem to not be affecting loyalties in their provinces at all. Requisition, for instance, IS supposed to take 30 loyalty away from you in every region in the state and add it to the Greens, right? It seems to do nothing of the kind if i do in in Terek, with loyalty just staying at 49/49 Red/Green in Grozny. Also, doing reforms in the Kuban has offered disappointing results, with two doses result in at best 10% pro-White loyalty in the provinces there. What's the loyalty threshold supposed to be for building stuff in those cities?
Also, a few general questions:
1)Where are the Southern/Northern whites supposed to build their arty? Those decisions i see for building factories in Ekatinodar/Novochersakk would probably allow it in the South, but i see no feasable option for the Northerners to build out their arty pool except in maybe grabbing Petrograd.
2)Shouldn't Armoured Trains also require industry to build? Seems somewhat off to be able to build them in little Petrovsk-Port.
3) Are the Don Cossack LEADERS penalized for running around with White units outside the Don area? Mamontov just got promoted to two-star leader, and i'd love to load him, Bogaevsky, and Shukro up with all the cavalry in the build pool and let them rip agross to Tambov or Vororenz or maybe Astrakhan.
4) I've got an issue where the Volunteer Army and it's trains are sitting in the region east of Armavir in a 100%-commie region and is unable to move back west to it. It can still continue along into the Red-controlled rail east of it, though. None of the rail involved is damaged. I've got a save if you need it.
5) The Logistic Master icon on Deniken has changed to a black-and-white version in this update, and it looks somewhat off. Shouldn't it still be green and black?
6) Are there events for leveling up the just-arrived Wrangel, or do i have to do it the hard way?
OneArmedMexican wrote:Here is a list of things that seem wrong to me in the new patch RC:
1) Special operations: It is possible to requisition and conscript in regions that cannot be entered and wasn't historically under Southern White control.
For example: The Southern White shouldn't be able to conscript in Galicia that is still under German control.
Furthermore, I don't loose any loyalty in these regions when I rob them blind.
As a result, the Southern White suddenly has more ressources than he can spend. See the second picture where the white has accumulated some 1000 money and 500 consripts (after half a year).
2) Replacement ledger: Subfactions still occasionally disappear. Especially the North-Western Whites are only rarely available.
3) Logistics Master ability: icon doesn't show up correctly. Instead of green and black it appears black and white.
4) No army command for Mannerheim: Perhaps I am overlooking something, but Mannerheim is still the one general I cannot give an army command to.
5) This one is probably a Windows 7 problem: After applying the first release candidate I thought it wiser to reinstall the game. I made the not so smart decision to install it in my normal programs directory. For some reason the Revolution under Siege\RUS\Saves folder appears to be empty now. I am able to reload the campaign I played this morning, so the save game files must be somewhere. But even after enabling hidden objects in the options I am still not able to lay my hands on the those files.
Is there a second place where those saves may be stored or some trick I am not aware of? If yes I could upload the save game - as proof for points 1-4.
6) AI seems improved: Red made a very unexpected attack with the elite Latvians at Arkhangelsk and annihilated the Polar Bear Expedition. Never saw that one coming.
Clovis wrote:1) Know problem to be fixed soon
Loyalty: please check first some explanation about RGD effects on loyalty here
I've done some tests about this morning: loyalty is affected by RGD. Now it's maybe a balance problem
5) your save are certainly in another folder. Tip: start a game under a special name ( like ILOVE RUS ) and do a search in Windows
6) Athena is suffering in the GC from curious construction priorities. I'm working on it presently.
Thanks for your support and your leader protraits
OneArmedMexican wrote:1) Perhaps you could think about some cool-down period before the next action can be taken in the same region.
As concerns loyalty: after half a year of non-stop requisition/conscription I am still at 97% loyalty in Galicia.
2) If you take a look at the replacement ledger: in the present turn you should be unable to find the North-Western White. A few rounds earlier I could buy replacements for that sub-faction.
5) Great tip. Thank you! At least the new save of my campaign was were it is supposed to be. I uploaded the save - at least my current turn is in there now.
Keep up the amazing work! RUS is a great game - in my opinion the best the AGE engine has seen so far.
Clovis wrote:No. The 30 loyalties are the sum of all Loyalty losses in provinces belonging to the same aera than the aera capital region, like Tla, Tver, Smolensk, etc.
Now indeed it's certainly too weak for balancing reasons...
more detailed analysis of Regional Policies effects on Laoyaly here:
1) S. Whites and artillery: WAD , Northern Whites are weak and in a almost devoided of any ressources aera. Take Petrograd !
2) Light or heavy armored Trains?
4) yes , send the save please
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest