Narwhal

Bug as I see them

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:00 am

Here is a thread about bugs as I see them - just so you correct them :

- Lenin assassination : The french version got not text when you "open" the event. (just evt_txt_flavor_CMN_LeninAssassination)
- One of W Mallesson troop in Persia (H. Hawley volunteers) is considered as "soviet" when you open the detailled description of the unit.
- No way to go directly from Sarapul to Chaikoskyi, even by train, even though the map says the opposite. Can Soviet boats block the transit ? Then it would not be a bug BUT the boat is in Upper Kama even though only boats in "Kama" should block.

Cat Lord

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:08 am

Narwhal wrote:- No way to go directly from Sarapul to Chaikoskyi, even by train, even though the map says the opposite. Can Soviet boats block the transit ? Then it would not be a bug BUT the boat is in Upper Kama even though only boats in "Kama" should block.
Yes boat on rivers are blocking passage for troops.

Cat
[CENTER]
Image[/CENTER]

Narwhal

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Then I still believe there is a bug.

The Soviet fleet is in UPPER Kama, but is blocking the railway from Chaikovskiy to Sarapul, even though according to the graphic, the zone which should block it is Kama.

My units wanting to cross go first to Izhevsk, which means they cross "above" UPPER Kama, which they should not be able to.

Note that the following turn, the Russian fleet went to Kama, where it blocked my troops exactly the same way.

So I believe there is a slight bug in the database with what UPPER Kama blocks.

Return to “Help to improve RUS”