Avalon
Corporal

Para cuando su Traducción al Español??

Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Hi all,

new at the foro, excuse my lack in english, i love this game, but can´t enjoy it, because taste isn´t same when try to play in english than if i could use it in my own language, the spanish.

I can understand the problems to sell a game in many diferents languages, but really must express my dissapoint when find games translated to english, german, and even italian or polish , and most of the times, spanish is forgotten,

Spanish is not used only is Spain, not sure about sells, it must be the reason because millions of persons born lives and speack my language. Maybe the reason is that people like me tolerate the problem of "forgotten the spanish translate" and adquire the games in inglish (as i ever end doing even against my own fellings when game is a good game like this one), if spanish people stopped buying games without the choose of spanish translation, sure more than one companny should be forced to start counting the spanish not in 5th place even sure maybe in the second place after english.

Please, do not take my words as an offence, it is like a sane critic, understand my frustration when i want to enjoy this lovely game and can´t do it, haveing it parked waitting for a patch in spanish, and worst when job semms to be done By other forum member "Picaron", i just adquired RUS for it, so hope to not be decptioned by game team...Take your hands in it please.

Thanks

Return to “Help to improve RUS”