jack54
Brigadier General

Yudenich error in May1919 scenario...

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:32 am

I'm playing southern whites again (the 1919 may scenario)

after the northwest whites (whom I usually ignore) were kickout of Pskov... I reluctantly called for the Yudenich Army which arrived in Yamburg.

Bug: Yudenich arrived with duplicate generals already existing in Norvorzhev south of Pskov along with duplicate armor trains.

(Generals Redziano,Vertrenko,Von Der Pahlen,Gueorg, Bulac-Balakovich along with the armor trains Pskovite and Admiral Essen are duplicated.)

[ATTACH]14604[/ATTACH]

several saves attached... I have not heard anyone mention this before; hopefully it is unique to this scenario...

thanks!
Jack
Attachments
Yudenich error.rar
(3.14 MiB) Downloaded 204 times
Yudenenich error!.jpg

OneArmedMexican
General

Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:57 am

Actually I reported the very same issue before Christmas.

http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?t=19747

I didn't post a savegame back then (since I mod some things I don't see the point in posting a savegame only to be told that it was modded and is of no use). I did however point out exactly which events are responsible.
IMO, there is no clearer way to help the developpers verify and fix an issue.

Perhaps this one wasn't a priority or maybe I have been internally blacklisted for nagging too often about bugs. ;)

PhilThib

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:58 am

Another thing that may have happened is a regression bug...i.e. it was fixed back in December and then someone re-used an old event file cancelling the fix...or (more likely), the event was fixed in the GC but not in the 1919 scenario :bonk:

OneArmedMexican
General

Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:56 pm

PhilThib wrote:Another thing that may have happened is a regression bug...i.e. it was fixed back in December and then someone re-used an old event file cancelling the fix...or (more likely), the event was fixed in the GC but not in the 1919 scenario :bonk:

I haven't played as Southern White for some time now, but I think your second explanation might be the right one. :)

In any case, the responsible events are still unchanged.

Seb

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:06 pm

OneArmedMexican wrote:Perhaps this one wasn't a priority or maybe I have been internally blacklisted for nagging too often about bugs. ;)

Nope you're not ;)
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Return to “Help to improve RUS”