lycortas
Sergeant

issues

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Hi,

Now i am trying the Southern Whites. Requisitions all seemed to work as intended with the Siberians except for my inability to requisition from Tomsk.

Southern on the other hand are borked. I can requisition from the Caspian, Samara, and Orenburg even though i have never had a soldier in those regions.
On the other hand i took Ekaterinadar and Novorissik (Um, yea, my Russian city spelling sucks) and i am still not allowed to run any missions in their region. That is my capital!

Oh, and Stavropol has one town in it's region which i do not own at the beginning of the grand campaign but i can requisition there as well.

the space north west of Aramvir in the Kouban along the railway i was converting with a white general and one division but after a turn it listed 100% military control Northern Whites. All units in the stack say they are Southern Whites. No other areas in the south had this happen, and i do not know if this affects supply passage or not.

Hope this helps,

Michael

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:15 pm

I read somewhere that requisiton is not related to MC but it doesnt sound logical for Southern whites to make requisition from Archabat and Samara. Also there is possibility for southern whites to make requisition from Penza if reds do not capture the city from Siberian whites.But Im not sure it is regarded as bug or wad at any post. It also doesnt effect any loyalty.
Regarding MC I came across many instances Northern Whites moving to south gaining MC in regions they passed through but after some turns map shows passed regions have 100% Red MC. They dont have any units around.

Return to “Help to improve RUS”