guru
Civilian

Game crash in winter

Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:21 pm

Hello guys,
Ive got a big problem with a texture file, I guess. Sometimes in the winter I see an Error-Popup with something like "error with winter622_pockini" and then I just can click ok and the game is crashed. I use the latest 1.06 patch and also the errorlog tool. But nothing happened just back to desktop. I also cant do any screenshot (its just black). Reinstall is not working, I tryed.

I couldnt find anything with the forum search, thats why you read this.

I realy love this game, please help me.

thanks
guru

Another short question: Why do the AI settings always go back to standard, when I open the game again. Is there a possibility to change something in a config file. Its annoying. thanks

guru
Civilian

Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:16 pm

Okay now I had a different error: "THost.Load File Exception caught: Memoire insuffisante"

Here is the logfile:
[ATTACH]32401[/ATTACH]

please help me guys
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:11 am

Maybe give admin' rights option to the game.

Jagger2013
General of the Army

Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:47 am

Sounds like your computer may not have enough memory to run the winter maps/textures. In the opening game screen, there is an options screen. After opening the options screen, there is a systems section. In there you can turn on/off winter maps, initialize textures on/off and adjust max texture size. I believe all those options can be used to reduce memory demands on your computer. You can start off at minimum everything and gradually add options until you find out what settings work best with your computer.

I had a similiar problem a year or so back. I was able to get things working ok by adjusting those parameters. There is a thread discussing my problem somewhere but I can't find it.]

And here is that thread on graphics problem; http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?34450-AJE-new-computer-crashes-HELP!!!&highlight=

Return to “RUS Technical support / Aide technique”