Württemberg
Civilian

Disc is empty!?

Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:26 am

Hello,

I bought the game as boxed version and I wanted to install it, but then my PC (Win 7 Ultimate) shows me, that there is no Data on the Disc. :confused:

What's wrong here? What shall I do?

Thanks for the help. :)

Hohenlohe

Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:29 pm

Württemberg wrote:Hello,

I bought the game as boxed version and I wanted to install it, but then my PC (Win 7 Ultimate) shows me, that there is no Data on the Disc. :confused:

What's wrong here? What shall I do?

Thanks for the help. :)

Hello dear Württemberg,where do you buy the game as boxed version?? Eventually at Matrixgames,then ask there for substitution per pm to Erik Rutins then you will get it anew or at Plimus the digital distributor,then email them the order number and your email adress and your home adress...or if you bought it at AGEOD webshop then ask the Philippes...

heartly greetings

Hohenlohe,your SI-Friend... :coeurs:
R.I.P. Henry D.

In Remembrance of my Granduncle Hans Weber, a Hungaro-German Soldier,served in Austro-Hungarian Forces during WWI,war prisoner, missed in Sibiria 1918...

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Welcome Wurt. You're right buying RUS in an drm-free box (I really hate Steam): This game is the most important PC game about History and deserves you actually own it (I hope in a beautiful package). I didn't as I prefered buying on Ageod website (digital only, and save it on a secured HD).
:thumbsup: for you.

Württemberg
Civilian

Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Hi,

the shop, where I bought the game, will send me a new disc from Matrix. The problem is over. :)

Greetings

@ERISS: Thanks, I hate Steam too. :D

PS: The Thread can be closed....

PhilThib

Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Always remember that we can help for such cases ;) :cool:

Return to “RUS Technical support / Aide technique”