A White Guy
Conscript

Can't form divisions with brigade or regiment sized units

Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:21 am

Hi. Playing as the Southern Whites, patch 1.04

I noticed the problem when trying to replace Don Cossacks in my divisions with southern white troops (due to combat maluses outside of the Caucus). I can't seem to form a division with any of my officers. I can add to existing divisions (such as those in Pskov)

Manostov for example. I know I have even money/WSU/conscripts to create divisions but I can't for some reason that the manual does not explain. Any ideas or is this a legitimate bug?

Durk

Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:48 am

Pretty sure this is due to the update which only allows generals to control units of their own 'nationality.' Not a bug. Just a more restrictive use of command. As the Southern Whites, you have the most issues with this diversity of forces.

A White Guy
Conscript

Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:47 am

Durk wrote:Pretty sure this is due to the update which only allows generals to control units of their own 'nationality.' Not a bug. Just a more restrictive use of command. As the Southern Whites, you have the most issues with this diversity of forces.

But that shouldn't be an issue because all of my generals with a few exceptions are Southern Whites, and the units I've recruited are also Southern White.

Durk

Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:51 am

I cannot tell from the screen shot, but looks like two nationalities to me.
Check by clicking on the leader icon.

Hohenlohe

Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:07 pm

With the last patch 1.4 you can only form divisions with the related generals...southern whites and don cossacks will be handled separately.with sdon cossack troops you can form divisions with cossack generals,but you will have alimited number of them...

thus you should look on your troops what kind they are and which generals are available...

greetings

Hohenlohe who knows not more than you... :bonk: :coeurs:
R.I.P. Henry D.

In Remembrance of my Granduncle Hans Weber, a Hungaro-German Soldier,served in Austro-Hungarian Forces during WWI,war prisoner, missed in Sibiria 1918...

Return to “RUS Technical support / Aide technique”