John Sedgwick
Colonel

25 days in Zernograd with no MC gain?

Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:22 am

RUS 1.04. In our current PBEM game, Don Cossack Army has been sitting in Zernograd for 25 days over the last two turns, and Communist military control remains at 100%. My army's combined police value is low (mostly armoured trains), but nonzero, so it should've made a dent by now.

As a precaution I have suggested we all do a clean reinstall of RUS patched directly to 1.04.

The game began on my machine, we've been exchanging files using Dropbox, and Pat is now hosting so hopefully he'll be able to post the main log, complete save files, etc., but for now I thought I'd describe the situation and post some of my system specs if they're of any relevance...

HP G62 Notebook
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1)
AMD II P320 Dual-Core Processor ~2GB
~3GB RAM

Thanks in advance for your help
"I'm ashamed of you, dodging that way. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance."ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

John Sedgwick
Colonel

Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:06 am

Something just occurred to me - Pat probably left some partisans behind while extracting Sorokin from Zernograd. If so, they are hidden from me, but they could be counteracting Don Cossack Army's low police value. I bet that's what's going on... we'll continue our game and see what happens, but I'm pretty sure it's a false alarm :nuts:
"I'm ashamed of you, dodging that way. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance."ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:52 pm

I think it is not wad. In my previous game in Polish Scenario I assault Warshaw with all the city garison captured& eliminated, It took 3 turns for 70k red army for having 95% disputed ownership of the province. Objective screen still was showing as polish control :bonk: Whether there are Partisans or not they should not be that effective.

Return to “RUS Technical support / Aide technique”