I'll just copy my post from the steam forum here http://steamcommunity.com/app/374380/discussions/0/154644705028910293/
Every time I hit start in the game launcher, it takes ~5 seconds to start the game. In the menu I get 25 fps. When I start a missions, it's ~10 fps.
I tried to change the solution and did some other changes in the games system options, those in the game launcher and those ingame.
Can someone please give me some advice or ideas how to get more fps? I really want to play this game.
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670MX
Display Memory: 5547 MB
First of all, the framerate should be no problem when it comes to animations, but the game doesn't run smooth. When I zoom in or out, when I move the mouse cursor and when textboxes show up, there is a significant delay or "lag" of ~1 second which totally ruins the game experience.
What I did now:
- Put the game on my anti--virus exceptions list.
- Set AGESettings.exe, autorun.exe and RUS.exe to XP SP3 compatibility mode.
- Deactivated Steam Overlay and VR.
The result was:
- Game resolution was lowered, no more 16:9. (no big problem for me)
- No changes to framerate. (checked it with fraps)
- No changes to delay / lag ingame.
Any more ideas? :-/