AleksandrStefan
Private

Prince Lieven, Western Whites, supplies...

Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:13 pm

Hello guys, I'm back again.

This time trying to make war against Soviet Russia with Germany, Azerbayan, Georgia, Armenia, Ukraine, Lithuanian, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Polish Legions.

I want to declare war and crush the Western Whites, with wich I dont have an alliance, how to do so?

I have also recruited Prince Lieven, is he the key to declare war against Whites after you ally with them? Any interesting information about Lieven?

German troops are also trying to get further in Kazan, Samara and more regions, but they lack of food every 3-5 turns, and even Moskau und Petrograd ;) aren't enough to supply them with food. Any idea?

I've noticed that the railway buy option was avalible in June and January every year in the same scenario, but in a separate game(I hope you understand what I mean here) even when it was 1928 and the scenario was already over. But in this new game, the railway buy option is barely avalible, haven't seen it for over a year and it's 1923, one year left for the game to finish. Help on how this works?

Durk

Re: Prince Lieven, Western Whites, supplies...

Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:10 am

It would be helpful to know which scenario and faction you are playing.

In this game, you need an event to be available, typically, to declare war; but in most scenarios sides are lock and you can only recruit allies.

Not sure on the railroad option.

AleksandrStefan
Private

Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:35 am

Drang Nach Osten.

Central Powers.

The railroad problem by the way got fixed automatically. This option is avalible usually after one year or twice a year.

Durk

Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:13 am

Hmm, the initiative probably lies with whatever decision the Reds made with regard to the decision options.

Return to “Cuartel General "RUS: Revolution Under Siege"”