Mat
Private

Time unit building

Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:49 pm

Hi,

Sorry for that dumb question but I don't understand why :

* when, I build units, it's happen that some take soooooooooo much more time to be raedy than their normal time. One unit should be ready in 60 days but it take 120 days ..... or never end !! :bonk:

thanks for your response

:confused:

Mat

Durk

Re: Time unit building

Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:39 am

This is a very good question, actually. I am not an expert, but roughly: it is the condition of your economy, supply and production capacity. Most simply, large, well supplied cities have few delays. Smaller production centers can be interrupted.
Hopefully someone with a better way to explain will clarify what I have muddled.

Stratman
Captain

Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:31 am

Mat wrote:Hi,
* when, I build units, it's happen that some take soooooooooo much more time to be raedy than their normal time. One unit should be ready in 60 days but it take 120 days ..... or never end !! :bonk:
Mat

You must replenish and then keep a sufficient number of reserves in the desired categories (infantry, cavalry, etc.) in your replenishment menu (check this in F2??). This "strange" case occurs only in RUS.

Stratman
Captain

Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:32 am

Sorry for duplication

Mat
Private

Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:36 pm

Thanks to both of you. :hat:

Unfortunatly the city is supply and with ammo factory.

I have replacements on the board not a lot but few it should be good. I still don't understand it... :pleure:

Stratman
Captain

Fri May 01, 2020 12:52 am

Mat wrote:I have replacements on the board not a lot but few it should be good.

Ok, could you name, please: the faction you play, the city, type of delayed unit and amount of replacement you have in the pool.

Mat
Private

Thu May 07, 2020 9:52 am

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

I'm playing the new Mod Sons of War.

Eastern White

Moral 92

City Samara

Type of unit : inf Brigade composed of Milice White guards, cavalry, MP

Normal delay : 60 days

Current delay : 60 days since 5 turns

All the units are still red ....

Replacements : infantery 0 needed, 4 chits in reserves ; cavalry, 0 needed, 3 chits in reserves

Jose Luis my opponent told me it could be due to desertion. Why not ? What do you think ?

Thank you for your time
:sherlock:

Stratman
Captain

Thu May 07, 2020 1:04 pm

Mat wrote:Type of unit : inf Brigade composed of Milice White guards, cavalry, MP

Normal delay : 60 days

Current delay : 60 days since 5 turns

All the units are still red ....

Replacements : infantery 0 needed, 4 chits in reserves ; cavalry, 0 needed, 3 chits in reserves

Jose Luis my opponent told me it could be due to desertion. Why not ? What do you think ?

And are there any militia replacements? If you have militia White Guard.
Desertion... hmm may be...
There is not destertion among militia units in RUS GOLD as I remember... . I don't know what happens in Songs Of War. Try to put unit with a military police feature in one stack with this building unit

Francescopgg
Corporal

Sun May 10, 2020 2:16 pm

The problem is always with cavalry element, especially when your are buoild more cav units at the same time . More cav units you field, more cav chit yu wil need in reserve to build more. In any case, 3 chits are not enough.

The only alternative is that loyalty has gone very low while you were build this unit, In this case it will not finish building it until loyalty will go back to >30-35% or you will garrison a non militia unit in the city.

Hope this will help,

Francesco

Mat
Private

Mon May 11, 2020 10:38 am

Thanks for your answer

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu May 14, 2020 3:09 am

Sure, this game is not the easy wargame for casual players, and its UI doesn't make it easier.
That's why I can't play it, as my mind is overwhelmed, I must know all details before I may be able to take a decision, if not I then freeze and can do nothing... There is no big picture for me if knowing details is too much work.
I love RUS, but I can't play it, it's torture for my analysing brain.

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu May 21, 2020 6:30 pm

Francescopgg wrote:The problem is always with cavalry element, especially when your are buoild more cav units at the same time . More cav units you field, more cav chit yu wil need in reserve to build more. In any case, 3 chits are not enough.

Yes Semyon Budyonny cavalry also have desertion. Red cavalry did historically? Maybe Bohémond look into this, maybe oversight.

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”