Khanti
Captain

Air units in gold version

Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:49 am

What's the point in Gold version was removing CMN_Airfield (airfields, bases) from air units?
It looks impossible to recruit air unit if it has no land unit (removed airfield in pre-gold version just was making it possible).
I know that some air units come via events, but none can be recruited right now.
Is it WAD?
Meteoryt-like user. Strikes and disappears.

Stratman
Captain

Re: Air units in gold version

Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:10 am

I did not know that pre-gold version has a land element (airbase) inside an air unit (the same we have in TEAW)...!

Khanti wrote: I know that some air units come via events, but none can be recruited right now.
Is it WAD?

As I remember in RUS GOLD we can recruit air units. I can not check it now because at the moment they are out of limit of units pool in my GC.

Khanti
Captain

Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:19 am

There are airbases [land units] in Pride of Nations also, so you can recruit them.
If there is no land element in unit, then it will not let you put itself on map, even being in recruitment pool.
Unless I'm wrong ;-)
Meteoryt-like user. Strikes and disappears.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:35 pm

Planes are even more frails than in old RUS, so you must build them very far from the front (at least 5 regions to be sure).
Maybe they were destroyed (airfields had no protection from air) and you didn't see this?

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:39 pm

In another forum, it was about cavalry: " it never completes the recruitment process, with cavalry element being shown to be completely understrength ".
Andatiep answered: " Be sure that you have bought cavalry replacements, and that you have left enough railroad transport capacity in the pool. "

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”