Alzate
Private

long Battles

Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:16 pm

h,
just bought the game. it has been quite a long time since i last played RoS, and congrats :) for the game is polished, adopting some of the good things in the FY mod.
however, it takes ages for combat resolution, no matter the amount of soldiers involved, and it drags the campaign speed (with kids is difficukt to get more than 2 free hours). is there a way to accelerate combat resolution?
i do not think the probem is with my computer, only 2 year old and pretty high-end.
thanx in advance

Emx77

Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Alzate wrote:h,
just bought the game. it has been quite a long time since i last played RoS, and congrats :) for the game is polished, adopting some of the good things in the FY mod.
however, it takes ages for combat resolution, no matter the amount of soldiers involved, and it drags the campaign speed (with kids is difficukt to get more than 2 free hours). is there a way to accelerate combat resolution?
i do not think the probem is with my computer, only 2 year old and pretty high-end.
thanx in advance

I've also noticed this. Battle resolution takes considerable amount of time.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:37 am

Quote originally posted by Alzate:
"the game is polished, adopting some of the good things in the FY mod."

Oh? What things? Gold (the name was Davaï! at first) has started since the same time as FY, and was at first on the RUS wiki for all to participate (but few did, before it was made actual Gold beta), it was not to be an only one-man thing. I rather think that in FY there are some old 'Gold' features, I don't think we have 'stolen' it anything. I think that FY has stopped when its lone working modder understood that the wiki project would become the next official RUS...

wiesel
Civilian

Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:11 am

Its in the options menu, under media i think. My turn resolution with the second shortest delay is only several seconds usually.

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”