DDLAfan
Corporal

Grand Campaign vs Polish Soviet War Scen. Galicia

Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:22 am

In the Polish Soviet War Scenario, Galicia (Lwow) is 100 percent polish control, so poles are able to draw supply. However, in the Grand Campaign when the Poles activate, Galicia is 100 percent Austrian control, and unable to draw supply from Lwow. In my PBEM my polish units going through southern Ukraine are finding it extremely difficult to keep in supply, and I'm having to move my supply units all the way back to Brest Litovsk.

My question is Galicia supposed to be under polish military control, or Austrian, since it's different in both scenarios. Thanks.

andatiep

Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:13 pm

DDLAfan wrote:In the Polish Soviet War Scenario, Galicia (Lwow) is 100 percent polish control, so poles are able to draw supply. However, in the Grand Campaign when the Poles activate, Galicia is 100 percent Austrian control, and unable to draw supply from Lwow. In my PBEM my polish units going through southern Ukraine are finding it extremely difficult to keep in supply, and I'm having to move my supply units all the way back to Brest Litovsk.

My question is Galicia supposed to be under polish military control, or Austrian, since it's different in both scenarios. Thanks.

It will be fixed in the next gold version coming ASAP.

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”