WallysWorld
Captain

Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:13 pm

ERISS wrote:Three weeks later the June 30th, he says that "A discount is planned. :) " for those who already own RUS, he no more mentiones the upgrade package.

Thank you for that info. Sounds great to me!

ashandresash
Captain

Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:39 pm

ERISS wrote:Three weeks later the June 30th, he says that "A discount is planned. :) " for those who already own RUS, he no more mentiones the upgrade package.

There's a very interesting discount of 20 $/€, but just for those who bought the game in Matrix/Ageod shops. I did it in Gamersgate unfortunately. I don't think it is fair, so I'm afraid I'll pass.

VPaulus: I'm sorry but unfortunately the discount is only for those who purchased directly for our stores at Matrix, Slitherine or AGEOD store.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=3890804

WallysWorld
Captain

Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:51 pm

Unfortunately since I bought the game from Impulse, I'll probably pass on it too since the discount doesn't apply for me. Disappointing as I was ready to pull the trigger today.

the_dovlets
Private

Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:00 pm

I also bought the game on gamersgate, I tried to register my serial on the matrix website but it does not work :(

animalshadow
Private

Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:09 pm

Don't lose hope, it's looking like it's a store issue, cause even key from Matrix Games doesn't work.

UPD: Didn't see earlier messages :( Anyway, my Matrix Games key doesn't work too.

Lindi
General

Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:57 pm

Small question I have buy in Matrix, (old key buy in ageod work for good rabais, thank!) and just for know it's possible to have steam key with my gold key?

thank in advance

helm123
Private

Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:50 am

WallysWorld wrote:Unfortunately since I bought the game from Impulse, I'll probably pass on it too since the discount doesn't apply for me. Disappointing as I was ready to pull the trigger today.

I'm in the same boat as I bought from Gamersgate before Matrix and AGEOD had teamed up. Bought from Gamersgate so I'd have that online copy to fall back on if I lost the original download. Also like you I'll have to pass. Looks like an improvement over the original but can't justify to my wallet full price for in essence the same product.

Durk

Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:00 am

You fellows have a very different idea about this game and gaming value than I do. The list price is cheap for any game, even if I simply want to see what is new. I actually prefer to pay the full price rather than request the discount as I appreciate, very much, the effort which has gone into making this great game even better. I suspect the net cost for me paying full price will be less than one dollar for every pbem game played. Dirt cheap in my estimation. But even if I never find a single opponent, the new options and challenges are worth the price. That is, I have played this game since its release and am delighting in exploring the Gold enhancements. Worth $50 plus dollars for all the new stuff.
I understand seeking a value, but complaining because you do not see the true value I do not understand.

ashandresash
Captain

Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:23 am

Durk wrote:You fellows have a very different idea about this game and gaming value than I do. The list price is cheap for any game, even if I simply want to see what is new. I actually prefer to pay the full price rather than request the discount as I appreciate, very much, the effort which has gone into making this great game even better. I suspect the net cost for me paying full price will be less than one dollar for every pbem game played. Dirt cheap in my estimation. But even if I never find a single opponent, the new options and challenges are worth the price. That is, I have played this game since its release and am delighting in exploring the Gold enhancements. Worth $50 plus dollars for all the new stuff.
I understand seeking a value, but complaining because you do not see the true value I do not understand.

That would the case if no one was getting a discount. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the effort and work dedicated to RUS update and improvement, and I hope all previous customers could be treated equally. And I know it's not a developer's issue, but a publisher's. Anyway, we've got the very same situation some time ago (Rise of Prussia Gold), and they handled it in a quite better way (update kit). That was my expectation.

darzininkas
Private

Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:00 am

Got it on Gamersgate. Hope they find a way to equally treat all owners of RUS.

helm123
Private

Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:53 am

darzininkas wrote:Got it on Gamersgate. Hope they find a way to equally treat all owners of RUS.

Don't hold your breath darzininkas. I'd bet a dollar we're out in the cold on this one. But the original works fine and the new Nappy game is being worked on so this will fade from memory before long.

Liberty Bell
Captain

Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:55 pm

It's the activation key from Ageod, not Gamersgate's key :( Come on! ???

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”