os2wiz
Civilian

Purchasaed Revolution Under Siege from Matrix Games on 6/25/11. I need to download

Mon May 05, 2014 12:25 am

I purchased this game on 6/25/11 from Marixgames.com and had it insatlled on a couple of my ssd gaming partitions. However recently I have had a series of crashes due to faulty AMD catalyst installation issues and I had to completely reinstall my operating system and rebuild my loaded applications. Matrix said I had to contact the manufacturer of the game to download it again. I have a print out of my purchase receipt from Matrix Games, that I can upload on request to an email address. Please assist me. This is one of my favorite games. My current email address is imwechs@verizon.net

PhilThib

Mon May 05, 2014 8:21 am

Get in touch with the Matrix helpdesk, they are usually fast and efficient. If there is any further trouble, send me a PM here

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon May 05, 2014 5:29 pm

os2wiz wrote: had it insatlled on a couple of my ssd gaming partitions. However recently I have had a series of crashes and I had to completely reinstall my operating system and rebuild my loaded applications.

For future uses, have a good usual magnetic HD (external or not, and maybe a dock station), where you save your installation files and key codes, so you're safe (remove the HD if stormy weather).

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”