Jagger2013
General of the Army

2 PBEM players wanted for RUS Short Campaign

Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:11 am

Just posted this request for PBEM players and thought I would post it here as well. Might inspire everyone. :w00t:

----------------------------------------
Anybody interested in a pbem of the Short Campaign for Revolution Under Seige? From what I have read, the short champaign is much more balanced than the long campaign. Also I am fairly new with RUS but really having fun with it. I would like to try a PBEM as the southern Siberians, so we would need a Red and Southern White players. I should be able to do a turn a day.

My thoughts for options would include:
=Medium Delay commitment
=significant penalties for inactive commanders
=historical attrition

Also apparently the restricted region ability is not working currently in RUS which hurts the Red player. A possible house rule to compensate would allow a region restricted unit to make one move out of their region (reflecting scouting, raids and small attacks) and then must return back to their home region. (This is something a unit could do even if the restriction was working since penalties don't start until the unit leaves its home region.) Not a perfect workaround but would prevent the wholesale use of restricted units out of their home regions.

Also hopefully we can get one experienced player to host the game.

Any PBEM players ready to play the bloodthirsty Southern Whites or Reds? Drop me a private message and hopefully we can get a game started shortly.

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”