Jagger2013
General of the Army

Regional Decisions

Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Sometimes instead of having three regional decisions, I only have one regional decision. Is there some sort of limit to the number of times you may choose the same decision in a row from the same region? Often I will only have one choice which is usually pacification. If I wait will the other decisions become available again or must I chose pacification before the other options become available.

I have noticed that pacification can be very useful in terms of supply. The higher the loyalty, the better the supply situation. Very helpful during winter time.

Philo32b
Captain

Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:49 am

You can only have a certain number (depending on the faction and scenario) of the same order up at the same time. So if the max is six, and you have six requisitions and six conscriptions, the only one that will show is reform/checka (unless you already have six of that, too).

Stelteck
Colonel

Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:31 pm

Is there also a limit per year of how many regional decision you can perform ?

I'am currently playing a RUS long campaign as siberian white.

During 1918, i performed as many requisition and conscription as possible everywhere. Now i'am in october 1919 and it seems that i cannot perform requision or conscription somewhere anymore, even in high loyalty region.

I can only perform land reform.

Philo32b
Captain

Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:03 am

You also need military control of the most important city in that region (the city name is indicated when you hover over the region in the F7 map), but it doesn't sound like that is the issue in your game. I don't believe there is any limit per year of regional decisions, just the limits mentioned above about how many at one time. If you did a bunch early on in the game (which I recommend), you will probably have to do a bunch of reforms now. It is good to start doing reforms a bit earlier on, so that you don't run into the situation where you can't do any requsitions.

I don't know if this will be helpful, but the way I do it is as many requisitions as I can at any one time. I will then "test" the other areas to see if they would be viable for requisitions (that is, I could put a requisition on them if I had not already reached the limit at that time): I click on my controlled regions that have no regional decision and see if it allows me to add the conscription decision. If I cannot, then I activate the reform decision on it. If however it does let me add conscription, I then turn conscription off and leave no decision active. This way I am always priming regions to accept requisitions as soon as they can, and I am able to keep as many regions producing war supply and money as possible. As the Reds, then, I will usually have the max six requisitions and 2-4 Cheka ("Reforms") going at one time, unless of course my opponent has taken too much of my territory. I generally don't do many conscriptions (other than using them to test regions, as above), since there are other ways to get conscripts that don't interfere with getting WS and money.

Stelteck
Colonel

Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:16 pm

I analyzed the loyalty level inside the province i cannot use requisition as siberian white. (Even ohms my capital lol=.

I noticed something interesting :

On the screen (F7) about special action, the indicaded loyalty level for the province of my capital is around 67%. So i should be able to perform a requisition.

BUT, if i check my capital, the loyalty on the province of my capital is 55% to the green. (But only my capital, province next to it is loyal to me).

So maybe the explanation is the following :

- On screen F7, the loyalty displayed is the medium loyalty of all province of the region.
- But on the code to test requisition, maybe we check only the loyalty of the capital of the region.

There is a probably a mismatch somewhere in the software. Maybe another small bug to fix for Davai ;) (Does not seems very complicated).

I'am using this turn a "promise reform" on my capital to see if i can change the loyalty and restore my requisition ability on it.

andatiep

Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:29 pm

Stelteck wrote:... check only the loyalty of the capital of the region.
There is a probably a mismatch somewhere in the software. Maybe another small bug to fix for Davai ;) (Does not seems very complicated).

Actually it is :p leure:. But at least, i will check to find a way to inform better the player about this, with tooltips hopefully.

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”