Moriety
Major

'Unforgiving' & 'Alcoholic' traits

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:43 am

The 'Unforgiving' trait has this said about it in the manual;

"This leader shows no mercy to rebellious populations... or any population suspected to be. (affect the Loyalty of a Province)."

'Alcoholic' this; "This officer is alcoholic, he has a slight chance to be drunk while in operation."

Great! but what exactly are the effects of each?
Does anyone know?
Thanks!
"Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time you've got" Art Buchwald, U.S. Journalist and humourist

Orel
Brigadier General

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:53 am

Moriety wrote:The 'Unforgiving' trait has this said about it in the manual;

"This leader shows no mercy to rebellious populations... or any population suspected to be. (affect the Loyalty of a Province)."

'Alcoholic' this; "This officer is alcoholic, he has a slight chance to be drunk while in operation."

Great! but what exactly are the effects of each?
Does anyone know?
Thanks!

Alcoholic may resolve during battle as "drunk" which penalizes Mai-Maievsky by subtracting (8? or maybe less?) command points.

Towards unforgiving, I am not sure, I think it doesn't work at all in the current version of the game.
For united Russia!

lodilefty

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Unforgiving multiplies Police value by 1.5 [which increases loyaly proportional to total police value in region]
It also "moves" loyalty [will increase to 30 then stop, or decrease to 50 then stop]
Does NOT require the unit to be inside a city.

New patch for sure this works. Dunno if it was bugged befor 1.06 :blink:

Alcoholic is "Flavor only" and so does nothing that I can see.
I suspect it awaits a creative soull to develop a conditional ability or attribute :)
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Moriety
Major

Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:33 am

Thanks for the info.
Best keep those with 'Unforgiving' out of my provinces with towns then :)
"Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time you've got" Art Buchwald, U.S. Journalist and humourist

DarkGarry
Lieutenant

Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:51 am

I reported before in Imrovements thread that in previous path Unforgiving REDUCE loyalty. If I recall correctly -2 in the city, -1 outside city.

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”