User avatar
Knight of the Realm
Sergeant
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: Folkestone, Kent

Played the Demo - can't wait for the game!

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:35 am

I've played the Demo three times, once as each of the playable combatants, and enjoyed each of them a great deal! :thumbsup:

From what I've seen of the demo it's certainly appears it will be on par with AACW, though it might well turn out to be even more fun, and even more addictive! I loved the arrival of all these different forces for the Whites! I can see that I won't get done much next week after the game itself is released (no I don't have a life, or a proper job!).

Cheers

alexander seil
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:22 pm

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:46 am

I love it. It's fluid, it's fun, and at the same time it seems to capture every tiny nuance of the war that you could think of.

And the atmosphere...they have managed to make a Soviet "Eastern" (a move genre covering RCW and exploits of armed people on horseback pursuing trains across the plains at full gallop - you know, it's like a Western with Chekists instead of sheriffs :p ) into a strategic wargame. Instant classic :coeurs:

User avatar
ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor
Posts: 2119
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:25 am
Location: France

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:49 am

alexander seil wrote:I love it. It's fluid, it's fun, and at the same time it seems to capture every tiny nuance of the war that you could think of.

And the atmosphere...they have managed to make a Soviet "Eastern" (a move genre covering RCW and exploits of armed people on horseback pursuing trains across the plains at full gallop - you know, it's like a Western with Chekists instead of sheriffs :p ) into a strategic wargame. Instant classic :coeurs:

And, I dream since long about, a game about RCW could be even far more fun, for in RUS the assassinations attempt, disguises, commando coups, degenerating political banquets, etc, all the many treacheries are not ingame!

User avatar
Cat Lord
Posts: 1806
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: Lausanne, Suisse

Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:16 am

Thanks all. :)

ERISS wrote:And, I dream since long about, a game about RCW could be even far more fun, for in RUS the assassinations attempt, disguises, commando coups, degenerating political banquets, etc, all the many treacheries are not ingame!
Well, there is always room for modder to add that kind of flavour events. ;)

Cat
[CENTER]
Image[/CENTER]

User avatar
Narwhal
Posts: 792
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:13 pm
Location: Paris

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Four words :

Love it.
Can't wait.

User avatar
Kev_uk
Colonel
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:43 pm
Location: South Wales, UK.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:08 pm

ERISS wrote:And, I dream since long about, a game about RCW could be even far more fun, for in RUS the assassinations attempt, disguises, commando coups, degenerating political banquets, etc, all the many treacheries are not ingame!


Thats the perfect game, the one game that will end all gaming as we know it! Realistically, though, RuS is as good as were are gonna get in this market, so enjoy as you can; thrash those Reds with your Whites, or defend with those Reds against the Whites.

Xornox
Civilian
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 11:45 am

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:43 am

Based on demo this looks very good.

Especially I like this new conflict which I have never earlier played. Also whole athmosphere in game feels right.

I own almost all Ageod -games and this may be the best so far. I can only hope that I would have more time to play these masterpieces.

User avatar
Clovis
Posts: 3222
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:43 pm
Location: in a graveyard
Contact: Website

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Xornox wrote:Based on demo this looks very good.

Especially I like this new conflict which I have never earlier played. Also whole athmosphere in game feels right.

I own almost all Ageod -games and this may be the best so far. I can only hope that I would have more time to play these masterpieces.


Thanks. IMHO, it's what AACW2 should be. The real test for a game is when you have worked on it and have yet pleasure to play it.

Edit:I forgot to mention I was playing Siberian Whites

Whites in Ukraine and Tzaritsyn, February 19

Image

Image

Petrograd under siege

Image

Red line on the Volga

Image
[LEFT]Disabled
[CENTER][LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[LEFT]SVF news: http://struggleformodding.wordpress.com/

[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]



[/LEFT]

greenalien
Sergeant
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:00 am

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:24 pm

Very fun game, I liked it.

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests