ru_disa
Private

regional decision

Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:33 pm

I have noticed that I am completing neglecting regional decisions in my campaign. I have tried using them at the beginning, didn't see much use in them and stopped using them altogether.

Can you please explain to me how to use this function properly?

Thanks!

Orel
Brigadier General

Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:12 pm

ru_disa wrote:I have noticed that I am completing neglecting regional decisions in my campaign. I have tried using them at the beginning, didn't see much use in them and stopped using them altogether.

Can you please explain to me how to use this function properly?

Thanks!

Regional decisions are enacted 3 turns after they were ordered. Depending on what regional decision you enact you can increase loyalty(necessary to recruit troops and enact some other regional decisions), get money or conscripts. Basically they are the main source of your resorces(money, conscripts).

I suppose you ordered a regional decision, but then cancelled it after a turn, am I correct?
For united Russia!

ru_disa
Private

Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:54 pm

Hi,
No, I didn't cancel my decisions. I'm just nowhere near to running out of conscripts, even though I'm suffering heavy losses (I may be doing something wrong there...)

Also, I tried to spread sedition in the Ukraine, but I didn't really see any tangible result, apart from a heavy loss of engagement points, so I stopped doing that too.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:28 pm

And remember that the region must fulfill non stop the RD recquierements during the full 3 turns...
Maybe your decisions were so cancelled by the game (I don't think there's a warn).
These decisions must really be strategically decided.

andatiep

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:50 am

Also, about Subversion RGD, be aware that if you don't see result in loyalty %, it is maybe because events changing loyalty there happen or because your opponent also did Reforms or Repression RGD in the same region in the same time... :D .

Anyway, you will fight with a hand attached in your back if you don't use Regional Decisions to increase the resources you need.
REVOLUTION UNDER SIEGE GOLD

andatiep

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:57 am

ERISS wrote:Maybe your decisions were so cancelled by the game (I don't think there's a warn).

There is a warn, but it don't explain the reason among the possible ones.

czert2
Brigadier General

Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:22 pm

ru_disa wrote:Hi,
No, I didn't cancel my decisions. I'm just nowhere near to running out of conscripts, even though I'm suffering heavy losses (I may be doing something wrong there...)

Also, I tried to spread sedition in the Ukraine, but I didn't really see any tangible result, apart from a heavy loss of engagement points, so I stopped doing that too.

which side you play, which date ? how much money/conscripts/war supply/engagment points you have ? do you build new units ? hows yurs average loses per turn ?

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”