lodilefty

ROP Patch 1.03b Public Beta RC3 = September 7, 2012

Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Another update! Caveat Emptor, it's BETA!

http://www.ageod-forum.com/downloads/Patch_ROP_v1.03b_RC3.zip

Update log attached:
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Xaloc
General of the Army

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:58 pm

new uptade! many thanks lodilefty!! :thumbsup:

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Thank you .

Related to Pirna camp , there was a strange thing happened. Browne attacked Frederick while he was sieging Pirna. After some battles his army retreat inside Pirna camp and was under siege. Next turn there was a message about Saxons escaped . Browne and Saxons appeared in Prag. It reminds me an event in WIA about Boston siege. I have uploaded the save

In the same save file Piccolomini defeated Schwerin resulting 4 NM loss to Prussia. But Schwerin didn't retreat. It was the second battle he didn't retreat after defeat , retained level 3 breach.
Attachments
Backup1.rar
(469.1 KiB) Downloaded 350 times
Campaign 56-630.rar
(341.69 KiB) Downloaded 308 times

lodilefty

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:39 pm

Baris wrote:Thank you .

Related to Pirna camp , there was a strange thing happened. Browne attacked Frederick while he was sieging Pirna. After some battles his army retreat inside Pirna camp and was under siege. Next turn there was a message about Saxons escaped . Browne and Saxons appeared in Prag. It reminds me an event in WIA about Boston siege. I have uploaded the save

In the same save file Piccolomini defeated Schwerin resulting 4 NM loss to Prussia. But Schwerin didn't retreat. It was the second battle he didn't retreat after defeat , retained level 3 breach.

Keep in mind some significant Game Engine changes are now in place!

Interesting at Pirna!
Browne and Saxons simply marched away, right in front of Fred & Cie.
Prussians were all in Defensive posture...
[I put one PRU Korps in Offensive = mighty battle, much PRU NM gain, but still most of the AUS/SAX forces marched away.]
All the <expletive deleted> Saxon Capitulation events are WAD....

Soooo, block those roads around Pirna [Hussars?]! Keep one force of siege in Offense!
[I'll have the Master look to see if the AUS forces are supposed to stay in Defensive whilst marching away!]

As for Scwerin? He wins the battle in my game turn, captures the Fortress and Picco-whoozis retreates normally... :blink:
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

FENRIS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:33 pm

Picco-Whoozis ?! :mdr:
[color="#FF8C00"][/color]Eylau 1807

"Rendez-vous, général, votre témérité vous a emporté trop loin ; vous êtes dans nos dernières lignes." (un russe)

" Regardez un peu ces figures-là si elles veulent se rendre !" (Lepic)[color="#FF8C00"][/color][I]
[/I]

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:28 am

Thank you Lodilefty for your own testing.
Put on defensive posture on purpose to benefit defensive aura.
I see no other bugs when playing GP.

lodilefty

Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:43 pm

Update to RC3:
http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?25239-ROP-Patch-1-03b-Public-Beta-RC3-September-7-2012&p=242562&viewfull=1#post242562

This should become final soon, barring any, um, really really bad things!!!! :blink:
[CENTER][/CENTER]

lodilefty

Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:34 pm

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Return to “Help to improve RoP”