Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Prisoners of war and concript companies

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:18 pm

During my Prussian game in early august Prussian had 34 Concript companies, in the next turn where there were enormous prisoners captured from both sides fighting battles, Prussian CC increased to 545.

after 2 or 3 turns(with 491 prussian concript companies in that turn) there was another big battle against Austrians resulted Prussian capturing 28 hundred(276) prisoners but in the next turn the amount of concript companies was 452. I wasn't sure that big increase in concript companies pool was related to battles or yearly concript company increase. Or there is a a cap for capturing about war prisoners converting concript companies. I can post the save game if necessary.

Anazagar
Lieutenant

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Baris wrote:During my Prussian game in early august Prussian had 34 Concript companies, in the next turn where there were enormous prisoners captured from both sides fighting battles, Prussian CC increased to 545.

after 2 or 3 turns(with 491 prussian concript companies in that turn) there was another big battle against Austrians resulted Prussian capturing 28 hundred(276) prisoners but in the next turn the amount of concript companies was 452. I wasn't sure that big increase in concript companies pool was related to battles or yearly concript company increase. Or there is a a cap for capturing about war prisoners converting concript companies. I can post the save game if necessary.

Don't some casaulties (increased in case of attrition) get returned as cc??

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:13 pm

Yes Anazagar, Casualties indeed return men to concript pool.
This was one of the massive battles, losing 15 NM. Concript companies were 34 in the last turn.

[ATTACH]14685[/ATTACH]

2-3 turns after there was another big battle but less casualties for Prussia but big number of war prisoners captured. But Concript companies decreased from 491 to 452.Then capturing war prisoners impact is low on concript companies.?
Attachments
pic1.jpg

Return to “Help to improve RoP”