Ebbingford

Strategic Towns

Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:01 pm

I have just noticed that on the Victory points and Objectives page of the ledger something is not quite right.

The right hand page, "Controlled Strategic towns" says I control 16 out of the 29 total. There are only 26 listed and I only control 13 of them though.. :confused:

All of the objectives from the left hand page are listed on the right except for Glogau so perhaps this is one that is missing, but I don't control it yet, so perhaps it isn't..... :confused:

I have just seen that Strasbourg, Pesht and Sankt Petersburg are also strategic towns but do not appear on the right hand page though I do control them.

Problem solved, these 3 need to be listed with the other strategic towns on the right hand page. :thumbsup:

Narwhal

Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:26 pm

I remember that during the middle of a long campaign, when Stockholm, St Pet and other are added as strategic cities, the list of strategic cities is not complete, and you cannot "turn the page". It was so minor I did not bother signaling it.

ai90o78
Civilian

wholesale Hollister

Fri May 13, 2011 10:35 pm

where to buy discount Hollister?hottest style,wholesale Hollister bottoms, wholesale Hollister accessories,discount hollister clothing.Shop the official site - Hollister clothing is the original Southern California lifestyle brand, laidback and effortlessly cool, Hollister brings Southern California ... Hollister Online and Buy Hollister Below Cheap wholesale Hollister Bargains Low Prices where can i find cheap name brand clothes?Great Prices!

Return to “Help to improve RoP”