Mitra
Captain

Violation d'accès à l'adresse 00404E4C dans le module 'ROP.exe'

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Hi all

Playing the bigger campaign I receive this error each time I end a turn (the first time after I renter I can play the turn, next turn same problem):

23.03.08 [Critical ] TGroup.CreateGHQStack Exception caught: Violation d'accès à l'adresse 00404E4C dans le module 'ROP.exe'. Ecriture de l'adresse 0000006C

From what I can understand probably one of my army stack create the problem: perhaps too many units can cause this error?

Pocus

Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:46 am

Do you get the error on others games of the same scenario? On any other game?

If this is only for this current game, can you locate your saved game and zip in a single archive all of it? (not all the saves directory, only the game and backups turns it has) and then send it to pmalacher@age-studio.com, referencing this thread please.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Mitra
Captain

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:06 pm

This is the first time I arrive at this point of campaign; i sent the files

Pocus

Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:04 pm

I got your mail and sent you back the new turn, as I had no error. What are the specs of your machine?

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Mitra
Captain

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Pocus wrote:I got your mail and sent you back the new turn, as I had no error. What are the specs of your machine?

My dxdiag in attachment; the problem start only from 1758, and only the turns after the first played after the load of save game.
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Pocus

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Nothing special in your DxDiag indeed.

Send me again a save where you crash after the first turn, I'll process several turns, but would not be surprised if no crash happens ... The behavior you depict, crashing only after one turn but never on the first indicate something like an incompatibility of unknown origin between DirectX, the game and your video card driver.

Return to “ROP Technical support / Aide technique”