Longhairedlout
Lieutenant Colonel

Problem with the down arrow in detailed combat report...

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:25 pm

Hi there, I am playing a Pbem, we have just had a multi day battle, when I look at the detailed battle reports I have a problem with the down arrow that lets you scroll down the units and brigades that took part in the battle, clicking on the arrow works for the first couple of click's and then stops working totally, I have to quit and re-load the game for it to work, but the same happens again, I have the save games if needed, thanks.... oh I have version 1.02 of the game...

I have had a play about with the game, its seems random, sometimes the down arrow keeps working and the up arrow doesn't work, also the cross button in the top right of the detailed combat report does not work and I have to press Esc to get back to the map.... thanks :)

Pocus

Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:47 am

Yes please send the save to support, referring to this thread. Indicate which battle also. So to summarize, for this given battle, you have each time a problem with the down arrow in the detailed report? If I can reproduce that, it will be fixed...

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Longhairedlout
Lieutenant Colonel

Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Hi Pocus, here is the save game from the game, I have had the problem in other games as well, but this is the latest, thanks... oh I am the Prussian's :)
Attachments
Dobbin AUS v Lhl PRU.zip
(1.1 MiB) Downloaded 163 times

Pocus

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:37 pm

I clicked relentlessly on all the Pirna battles, for different rounds... Aside from a slight delay after the arrow is clicked, where the game calculate what do display next, I got no problem.
If somebody can reproduce that, also please tell me which battle, which round if this is reproducible.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “ROP Technical support / Aide technique”