Jim-NC

CAI (USA) vs. JDT (CSA)

Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Welcome to the match.
Remember - The beatings will continue until morale improves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jim-NC

Turn 1 - Late April

Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:28 pm

We will start with Johnnycai:
AOP will slide around the ANV. The AOC will reploy gather troops. The AOT moves south to cross the river and attck Vicksburg.
Political options - Exceptional taxes, call for volunteers
Purchases - 104 units

[ATTACH]10464[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]10466[/ATTACH]

JDT's orders:
ANV split, with Jackson to Norfolk. AOT move to Chattanooga.
Political options - 5% war bonds, call for volunteers
Purchases - 1

[ATTACH]10467[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]10468[/ATTACH]

And results:
2 minor battles, 1 major battle (see below), 2 bombardments by forts (inflicting 100 hits on Johnnycai's units)
[ATTACH]10463[/ATTACH]
Attachments
JDT CSA turn 1 west orders.JPG
JDT CSA turn 1 east orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 1 west orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 1 east orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 1 battle suffolk.JPG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jim-NC

Turn 1 standings

Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:29 pm

I had too many uploads, so here is the results screen.
[ATTACH]10469[/ATTACH]
Attachments
CAI USA turn 1 results.JPG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

johnnycai
Major

Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:44 am

I saw the weather was only good for marching in the regions between Petersburg and Norfolk so I did end up warping Reynolds, who was with Hooker, to Suffolk. I did get attacked there.
The 100 hits cost me more men than the actual battle, but I figure Reynolds did well to survive Jackson's fresh corps at 2-1 disadvantage(over 3-1 if CSA employs Longsteet's nearby Corps which is also advancing towards Norfolk).
Everywhere else the weather is awful. so I planned no major moves. I upgrade my attacking forces by buying Rodmans, marines/sailors, and skirmishers for the East. I also purchase loads of milita and transport capacity.

Jim-NC

Turn 2

Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Starting with Johnnycai:
AOP charges Fredricksburg with 3 Corps in tow (going for the ANV). AOC moves towards Chattanooga via Winchester. AOT is moving corps south to crush Gardner's corps. Some corps moving NE towards Jackson. Mississippi Command is pushing towards Mobile.
Purchases - 50 RR, 20 River, 7 Regular Bdes, and 5 Artillery units.
Replacements - 5 Inf, 1 Lt. Inf, 2 Cav, 1 Lt. Arty

[ATTACH]10553[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]10554[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]10555[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]10556[/ATTACH]

Now JDT:
ANV - Lee will hold, Longstreet+Jackson will attack Norfolk. AOT will hold in Chattanooga. AOM is withdrawing from Vicksburg
Purchases - 30 RR
Replacements - 1 Inf, 2 Cav, 2 Lt. Arty

[ATTACH]10557[/ATTACH]
Attachments
JDT CSA turn 2 east orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 2 west 3 orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 2 west 2 orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 2 west 1 orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 2 east orders.JPG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jim-NC

Turn 2 continued

Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:10 pm

More CSA orders:

[ATTACH]10558[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]10559[/ATTACH]

Results:
Lots of large battles. 1 Minor battle, 4 Major battles, and 2 moderate battles. Vicskburg bombarded the union for 50 hits (no return fire).

[ATTACH]10560[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]10561[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]10562[/ATTACH]
Attachments
CAI USA turn 2 battle Jackson.JPG
CAI USA turn 2 battle Clinton.JPG
CAI USA turn 2 battle Albemarle.JPG
JDT CSA turn 2 west 2 Orders.JPG
JDT CSA turn 2 west 1 orders.JPG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jim-NC

Turn 2 continued again

Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:12 pm

more results:
[ATTACH]10563[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]10564[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]10565[/ATTACH]

And now the results.

[ATTACH]10566[/ATTACH]
Attachments
CAI USA turn 2 results.JPG
CAI USA turn 2 Fredricksburg battle.JPG
CAI USA turn 2 battle Norfolk (part 2).JPG
CAI USA turn 2 battle Norfolk (part 1).JPG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Daxil
AGEod Grognard

Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:45 pm

Thanks, Jim! Thins heating up!
"We shall give them the bayonet." -Stonewall at Fredericksburg.

jdt
Lieutenant

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Messieurs bonjour,

Quelques explications sur ma tactique :

Face à un adversaire de valeur, je pense que ce scenario ne peut être gagné par le sud. Je decide donc en début de partie de tenter un coup de poker à L'EST.

Je ne tiendrais pas la ligne, mais j'attaquerais au maximum afin d'essayer de gonfler mon moral.

A l'ouest : Je vais essayer d'éviter le combat sur les premiers tours, pour cela j'abandonne Viksburg.

Sirs hello,

Some explanations on my tactics:

In front of a valuable opponent, I think that this scenario cannot be gained(won) by the South. I thus decide in the beginning of part(party) to try a gamble in the East.

I would not hold the line, but I would attack(affect) at most to try to inflate my morale.

On the West: I am going to try to avoid the fight on the first tours(ballots), for it I abandon(give up) Viksburg.

Jim-NC

Turn 3

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:49 am

Starting with Johnnycai:
The AOP attempts to push through the ANV(Lee) at Fredricksburg, while some capture Charlottesville. Meanwhile, the the Corps at Norfolk will attempt to hold out. AOC - attempt to surround Chattanooga and the CSA AOT. AOT - Push towards Vicksburg. Mississippi command - move south to Meridan MS. ASW (Arkansas) - marching to territory on north side of river across from Little Rock.

Purchases - 40 RR, 10 River, 1 Reg Bde, 2 Arty Regs
Replacements - 1 Inf, 1 Lt. Inf, 1 Mil, 2 Cav, 1 Lt. Arty

[ATTACH]10662[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]10663[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]10664[/ATTACH]

And now JDT:
ANV will retreat 1 region from Fredricksburg. Jackson and Longstreet will assault Norfolk. AOT - hold position. AOM - Attack at Jackson MS, and move eastwards. Texas units to Dallas.
Replacements - 4 Cav, 2 Lt. Arty

[ATTACH]10665[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]10666[/ATTACH]
Attachments
JDT CSA turn 3 west orders.JPG
JDT CSA turn 3 east orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 3 west 2 orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 3 west 1 orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 3 east orders.JPG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jim-NC

Turn 3 results

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:53 am

The results are 4 minor battles, 1 moderate battle, and 5 major battles. JDT has captured Norfolk, and gained the NM boost.

[ATTACH]10667[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]10668[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]10669[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]10670[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]10671[/ATTACH]
Attachments
CAI USA turn 3 battle Norfolk 3.JPG
CAI USA turn 3 battle Norfolk 2.JPG
CAI USA turn 3 battle Norfolk 1.JPG
CAI USA turn 3 battle Jackson.JPG
CAI USA turn 3 battle Fredricksburg.JPG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jim-NC

Turn 3 more results

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:55 am

one last battle,
[attach]10672[/attach]

and the results. CSA morale has improved from the capture of Norfolk.
[attach]10673[/attach]
Attachments
CAI USA turn 3 results.JPG
CAI USA turn 3 battle Port Hudson.JPG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

johnnycai
Major

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Turn2 Comments:
Virginia:
Meade, Sedwick, and a Cav Corps(cant remember who is in command) will hit Lee at Fredricksburgh. We see 3 strong divs. but our forces outnumber him 3-1 if they all fight and Meade is the best I got. The weather and the terrain are fair/dry.
Reynolds has retreated south of Norfolk and will re-org his disheartened troops back to Norfolk where we have a further 10,000 men dug in but inactive/locked until attacked. At least we can use their trenches, so we march and hope to get in position prior to the onslaught. I reason, that our chance to hold at Norfolk is minimal but we will hopefully render Lee's best Corps a bloody-nose and weaken them so as to perhaps allow the AofP a chance to run for Richmond and maybe beyond. Thats the plan at least.
We also have sent some weak reinforcement divisions(I have unorganized brigades/regs. at Norfolk that could be added to these divisions) from Washington to Norfolk aboard some transports and moved some of our fleet towards Norfolk in case we will need to blocade Norfolk should it fall.

Tennessee:
We send JebStuart to scout and capture the rail line at Decatarville, Rosecrans' army move southward following the rebs.

Mississippi:
Ord marches southward, we send one weak division ahead in an attempt to take Meridian as we suspect it is thinly held and would help trap the AofMiss if we can.
I decided to send Sherman's strong Corp to attempt to wipe-out Gardiner Corps, this was a long-hard decision as I could have assaulted Vicksburg immediately or attempted to sweep thru Jackson and try to envelop the whole AofM. McPherson's Corps marches to take Jackson, Grant sits as support and guards a depot to be built at Port Gibson (S. of Vicksburg). Butler will leave a brigade at NewOrleans and march northward. Banks sits at Baton Rouge but will soon take over command at N.O. where he will also be able to recruit additional conscripts. We will move some gunboats/transports into Port Gibson where we will need a depot.

West/Ark:
I see the rebs gathering forces at Ft. Smith.

Turn2 battles:
My Norfolk defense works as hoped for, even better actually, as Longsteet attacks solo (Jackson resting likely) and is entrenched and holds his position but Longsteet does maintain his advance into the region.
Sherman does dislodge Gardiner, but is unable to continue chasing him and allows him to retreat back to Clinton while Sherman remains in the region to the east.
McPherson does take Jackson but is immediately engaged by JJ and his equal strength force. McP holds his own, but I now sure do wish Sherman was there where we could have done serious damage to the AofMiss. Also, our fleet takes a pounding moving from the river region outside of Vicksburg into the adjacent Pt. Gibson port, didnt expect this.
Meade, Sedwick do well and dislodge Lee and capture Freddyburg, with depot intact.
Lee remains in the region but we notice his forces lost dozens in the pursuit so they are in retreat mode. Pleasonton cav. Corps engaged JebStuart at Abermale immediately preceeding our attack at FreddyVille, so did Jeb not able to support Lee, and Lee without adequate cav, provide Meade with this moderate victory and bloody Lee with 92 hits during the retreat? I think so!

Turn3 Comments:
Virginia:
Lee is bloodied and retreating, we have not gained >95control of the region so we put Meade to offensive and see if we can hit Lee again. Hooker's Army stack will move thru Freddy and southward toward Ricmond, perhaps we will engage Lee multiple times.
At Norfolk, we have 2 newly arrived understrength div. arrived on transports. We put our best cohesive units from Reynolds 2 smashed-but-intact division into the new arrivals with the loose brigades/regs/arty at Norfolk under Reynolds. We embark the 2 smashed divisions in the transports and sail them back to Baltimore (we dont want to give extra victory/morale points to the rebs here). Reynolds now commands 2 divs. without penalty, about 10K men with almost 100 arty within his level 6 entrenchments. This will bloody Jackson/Longstreet if they choose to continue. I move some fleet elements to ensure a blocade should Norfolk fall.

Tennesee:
More advancing as the weather improves, I send Sheridan southward, across the river to scout Chattanooga.

Miss:
Looks like Vicksburg is about to be abandoned, I missed a chance to bloody the AofMiss at Jackson but will attempt to hold it.
Sherman with Banks in reserver and hopefully will assist moves against Gardiner again, I move gunboats to block any escape westward over the Miss.
Ord continues to march towards Meridian, we should take it this turn.

West/Ark:
Curtis decides to march along the north bank of the Ark river towards Little Rock, perhaps i can assault those forces directly and have my supply trace back towards Memphis, I also sail a weak div., a supply wagon and some transports from Memphis towards LittleRock to provide supply and block any reinforcements by river.

Turn3 battles:
Meade does bloody Lee and his retreat takes him to the region NE of Richmond so perhaps Hooker/Meade forced Lee to retreat there and not back to Richmond.
Norfolk falls in a serious of bloody battles and we lose some arty and a supply wagon, we leave Norfolk intact except for the rail but we do bloody Jackson/Longstreet plenty.
We do lose 2morale points but I think Reynolds has done well enough.
McP fights off JJ again at Jackson, and Banks/Sherman really do poorly in not destroying Gardiner at Port Hudson. Gardiner has retreated northward to Natchez.

Daxil
AGEod Grognard

Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:35 pm

I love the commentary Please keep it up. You know, generals commenting on their actions can be traced all the way back to Julius Caesar: http://etext.virginia.edu/toc/modeng/public/CaeComm.html. I guess that's how they pass the time during down times. :) Also probably gives them a chance to reflect on decisions at a later date.

Jim-NC

Turn 4 orders (Early May)

Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:05 am

Johnnycai:
AOP assault Richmond with 4 corps. AOC attacks Chattanooga with 2 corps. Mississippi Command attacks Meridian, MS. AOT attack northwards to Vicksburg. ASW attacks Little Rock (from across Arkansas River).

Purchases - 40 RR, 10 River, 2 Regular Bde, 2 Militia
Replacements - 5 Inf, 1 Lt. Arty, 1 Arty

[ATTACH]10759[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]10760[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]10761[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]10762[/ATTACH]

JDT:
ANV south to Richmond. Jackson and Longstreet's corps rest at Norfolk. AOT holds position. AOM splits up, most units going southeast towards Meridian.
Exceptional taxes raised

Purchases - 1 Ocean ship
Replacements - 7 Inf, 1 Lt. Inf, 1 Skirm, 1 Raider, 3 Mil, 2 Lt. Arty

[ATTACH]10763[/ATTACH]
Attachments
JDT CSA turn 4 east orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 4 west 3 orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 4 west 2 orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 4 west 1 orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 4 east orders.JPG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jim-NC

Turn 4 more orders for JDT

Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:07 am

[attach]10764[/attach]
[attach]10765[/attach]
Attachments
JDT CSA turn 4 west 2 orders.JPG
JDT CSA turn 4 west 1 orders.JPG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jim-NC

Turn 4 battles

Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:09 am

[attach]10766[/attach]

[attach]10767[/attach]

[attach]10768[/attach]

[attach]10769[/attach]

[attach]10770[/attach]
Attachments
CAI USA turn 4 battle of Richmond.JPG
CAI USA turn 4 battle of Little Rock.JPG
CAI USA turn 4 battle of Hanover VA.JPG
CAI USA turn 4 battle of Chattanooga.JPG
CAI USA turn 4 battle of Amherst VA.JPG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jim-NC

Turn 4 (one last battle and results)

Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:13 am

[ATTACH]10771[/ATTACH]

Results:
4 minor battles, 4 moderate battles, 2 major battles, 1 minor sea engagement. Vicksburg captured by the Union.

[ATTACH]10772[/ATTACH]
Attachments
CAI USA turn 4 results.JPG
CAI USA turn 4 battle of Vicksburg.JPG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Daxil
AGEod Grognard

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:15 pm

What happened in that Little Rock battle? That's an odd result. Sounds like Cai made up for his losses at Norfolk this turn in a big way.

Jim-NC

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:23 pm

Curtis had supporting troops that came to his aid (they didn't show up in the "initial forces" listing).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

johnnycai
Major

Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:13 pm

Turn4 Comments:
Virginia:
Lee is now in Hanover, Jackson/Longstreet are at Norfolk. The whole CSA army isweakened and we have the opportunity to hit Richmond now. Hooker's AofP will move eastwar/southward toward Ricmond, Meade actually marches thru Hanover to engage Lee's very weak stack/army. A choice I pondered was sending Howard or Sedwick south of Richmond to Henrico which would have cutoff Richmond totally, but we figure at least one of the weakened Corps might show up there.

Miss:
Ord continues to march towards Meridian, we should take it this turn. Unfortunately, last turn we issued orders that had units merging and these orders had the effect of slowing them down. We could have been sitting in Meridian.

West/Ark:
At Little Rock, we have 5 understrength divs. in 4 different stacks marching. Little Rock lacks arty so our crossing will not be impeded. Schofield leads Curtis strongest Corps. with about 700 strength vs. ~200 CSA stength.

Turn4 battles:
Meade nearly destroys Lee at Hanover. Our arty advantage does all the work. Unfortunately Howard/Sedwick get halted at Buckingham and those Corps and Hooker's army stack of 3divs. dont suppot Meade who marches solo to Richmond and is beaten off by the entrenched units there under Ewell.

Tenn:
Marching to Chattanooga without battle was surprising but welcome, the way to Atlanta is open.

Ark:
This battle went better than expected, no CSA remnants left to hunt down and we captured the depot intact so our supply situation is remedied. Even though not shown, Schofield's Corps MTSG and did the fighting and won the field. Our forces actually had over 20, 000 men, 100 cannons and 6000 cav which surely was the deciding factor in the subsequent surrender. The rebs mustered 6,000 men, but again the battle was decided at range by my arty.

Jim-NC

Turn 5 orders

Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:31 pm

Johnnycai:
AOP attacks Stuart @ Henrico, VA (south of Richmond) with 2 corps. AOC attack the CSA AOT SE of Chattanooga. Mississippi Command's McPherson marches on Mobile. AOT consolidates. And the ASW assaults Little Rock.

Purchases - 40 RR, 10 River, 1 Militia reg, 1 support unit
Replacements - 2 Elite Inf, 2 Inf, 1 Militia, 1 Cav, 1 Lt. Arty, 1 Service

[ATTACH]10817[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]10818[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]10819[/ATTACH]

JDT:
ANV Retreat (Lee&Jackson to Petersburg, Stuar&Bory to Camden, Longstreet east from Norfolk). AOT retreat towards Atlanta. Polk hold NE of Chattanooga, AOM move around Meridian to Gainesville. SW territory invaded by CSA.

Replacements - 1 Elite Inf, 5 Inf, 1 Lt. Inf, 1 Skirm, 2 Lt. Arty

[ATTACH]10820[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]10821[/ATTACH]
Attachments
JDT CSA turn 5 west 2 orders.JPG
JDT CSA turn 5 east orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 5 west orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 5 west 2 orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 5 east orders.JPG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jim-NC

Turn 5 more orders

Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:55 pm

[attach]10822[/attach]
Attachments
JDT CSA turn 5 west orders.JPG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jim-NC

Turn 5 battles and results

Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:58 pm

There were 10 minor battles, 2 major, and 4 minor naval. The USA has captured Little Rock.

[ATTACH]10823[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]10824[/ATTACH]

Union General Cooke dies. And now the results.

[ATTACH]10825[/ATTACH]
Attachments
CAI USA turn 5 results.JPG
CAI USA turn 5 battle of Macon, MS.JPG
CAI USA turn 5 battle of Decatur.JPG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jim-NC

Turn 6 Union orders

Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:37 am

Johnnycai:
AOP - 3 corps defend Petersburg, while the army + 2 corps assault Richmond. Hunter moves to Savannah. AOC - McCook's Corps moves to Atlanta. Mississippi Command's 2 corps move to Mobile. AOT - Butler moves to Baton Rouge.

Purchases - RR 60, 30 River, 1 Militia regiment
Replacements - 2 Elite Inf, 2 Inf, 1 Skirm, 1 Cav, 1 Lt. Arty

[ATTACH]10941[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]10942[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]10943[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]10944[/ATTACH]
Attachments
CAI USA turn 6 west 3 orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 6 west 2 orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 6 west orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 6 east orders.JPG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jim-NC

Turn 6 CSA orders

Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:40 am

JDT:
ANV - Lee moves to Petersburg. AOT - army moves to Atlanta. AOM - move east to Selma AL., Gardner holds position north of Baton Rouge. There is a sneak attack to capture Louisville.

Purchases - 10 RR
Replacements - 4 Inf, 2 Cav, 3 Lt. Arty

[ATTACH]10945[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]10946[/ATTACH]
Attachments
JDT CSA turn 6 west orders.JPG
JDT CSA turn 6 east orders.JPG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jim-NC

Turn 6 battles and results

Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:44 am

9 minor battles, and 1 major battle. The union captured Richmond. The CSA captured Lousiville KY.

[ATTACH]10947[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]10948[/ATTACH]

Results:
Charleston is now the CSA capital (I did not see if JDT moved it, or it was forced from the capture of Richmond).
[ATTACH]10949[/ATTACH]
Attachments
CAI USA turn 6 results.JPG
CAI USA turn 6 battle of Richmond.JPG
CAI USA turn 6 battle of Montgomery VA.JPG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jdt
Lieutenant

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:46 pm

For charleston it's my decision.

johnnycai
Major

Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:23 am

Turn6 Comments:
Virginia:
Lee has escaped Richmond, I ended up being to slow to prevent his escape. At Petersburg, we had a major development. Stoneham's Cav Corps has landed there after cutting short his evasive scouting raid and taken weakly-held Petersburg, Jackson's Corp is now here also. We gained enough mil. control that we can now defend this position with Howard/Sedgwick Corps (via rail)arriving in one day. We have the opportunity to force a battle where we are on the defensive, in defense of a depot and splitting the attempt for Lee to find a defensive line behind the James River. Lee/Jackson will have to attack to retake and risk testing us. Jackson's force is near our total size and Lee is nearby so its very possible we will be outnumbered and outled. This is a potential turning point.

Jim-NC

Turn 7 orders (late June)

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:12 am

Johnnycai:

AOP - move units into Petersburg. Defend Petersburg with lots of force. Foster Assaults Wilmington. Besieging of Savannah GA. AOT - push east towards Mobile. Assault Mobile with force outside.

Political Options - 5% bonds, Call for Volunteers
Purchases - RR 40, River 15, 3 Irregular regs, 7 Cavalry regs, 2 Artillery sections
Replacements - 3 Elite Inf, 18 Inf, 1 Lt. Inf, 1 Mil, 4 Cav, 1 Lt. Arty

[ATTACH]11071[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11072[/ATTACH]

JDT:

ANV - Lee holds in Petersburg, Longstreet to Waverly VA, Hardee to Franklin VA. AOT - hold around Atlanta. AOM - move east to Montgomery AL. Johnston's Corps to Atlanta. Wheeler's Corps will hold in Louisville (which the CSA captured last turn). Hindeman raids Fayetteville AR.

Political Option - Call for Volunteers w/$1000 bonus
Purchases - 30 RR, Heavy industry of North Carolina
Replacements - 8 Inf, 1 Lt. Arty, 4 Cav

[ATTACH]11073[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11074[/ATTACH]
Attachments
JDT CSA turn 7 west orders.JPG
JDT CSA turn 7 east orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 7 west orders.JPG
CAI USA turn 7 east orders.JPG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “2nd AACW PBEM Tournament (2009)”