GaiusJulius78
Private

Fantastic Game!

Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:19 pm

Hi guys,
just wanted to say thank you for this fantastic game! I got into Ageod with AJE a couple months back but then decided to purchase all the titles available on Steam and play them in chronoligical order. Being a big fan of Friederich the Great and a student of history, I am needless to say totally addicted to ROP (currently trying to beat the very challenging Great Campaign).
The quality of these games, together with the great community here at the Ageod forums, makes it very difficult for me now to think of playing anything else. Again thanks for this masterpiece and keep up the great work!

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Re: Fantastic Game!

Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:45 pm

this was my first AGE game - driven by a fascination with the Seven Years War - and in many ways still remains my favourite.

Its such an elegant simulation that seems to really capture the feel of the era.

GaiusJulius78
Private

Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:44 pm

Loki! yours & Narwhal AARs were like the Bible for me when I got into Ageod games! really without people like you making such an incredible effort to make them more accessible and easier to understand for newbies it would have taken me ages to learn how to play them! I still read them since - gameplay tips apart - they are very enjoyable and well written.
all the best!

sionnach
Private

Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:49 am

I agree with GaiusJulius78 , although I am still struggling with the smaller scenarios, and am nowhere near tackling any great campaign! :blink:

I don't have loads of time to dedicate, but am doing what I can and taking my time. Great game though.

Return to “Rise of Prussia”