sunseekers
Private

Can't find all of my units or stacks :-(

Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:36 pm

Any chance or option to put the little blue 'goblin legs' back in the bottom RH corner?
You know, the round blue thing you click on and it will always take you to the next stack or unit that you haven't visited that turn (leaving aside locked or dormant stacks)? Honestly, without this feature it is making the game virtually unplayable for me!
I've tried using the F1 function but that lists everything all over the place and I find it really confusing and a complete game-stopper.
A lot of the AGEOD games have got the 'goblin legs' in the bottom RH corner and I find this really makes the game so much more playable and easy to locate all of your stacks and groups of units.

Titan79
Conscript

Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:15 pm

You could use those keys to partially offset the problem:

Q/W (Cycle through 'locked' land forces)
E/R (Cycle through land Forces. Simultaneously press [Ctrl] to skip units that are not moving)
T/Y (Cycle through naval Forces. Simultaneously press [Ctrl] to skip units that are not moving)

sunseekers
Private

Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:00 am

OK thanks I will try that, I take it that it would work for the Steam Gold version?

arsan

Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:34 am

The shortcut keys work for all Ageod games and versiones.
I will also add SPACE key used to remove a unit from the E/R or T/Y cycle for a turn. I use it when i don't want to give orders to a stack for the moment.
With E, T and SPACE you can make a turn easely and never forget any force ;) .

Regards!

Titan79
Conscript

Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:45 pm

Indeed it would, like Arsan said.

Also, take a look at Rise of Prussia's manual, page 74 for a full list of shortcuts (not just those related to unit cycling). Some of them might be extremely valuable in case you didn't already know them!

Return to “Rise of Prussia”