Pocus

ROP & ROP Gold - June 14 Quickfix

Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Dear players,

At long last :)

This quickfix corrects the non working HoW feature (mostly geared toward PBEM admittedly).

Decisions
* Effects of Circumvallation Decision (now entrenches the stack level 4)
* Effect of "Offer Honors of War": the decision now lasts 3 turns, allowing the besieged player to accept it (don't miss the message, if not responded on turn offered, it will be withdrawn).
* Reject or Accept Honors of War: fixed too

Update Kit
* Added a missing set of graphics for ledger shortcuts
* Added missing filter buttons update

[ATTACH]22953[/ATTACH]

As all quickfixes, you need to apply the latest full patch before (in a sticky in same forum).
Attachments
ROP_QuickFix-June14.zip
(594.36 KiB) Downloaded 662 times

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Dortmund
Colonel

Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Thank you, Pocus, I'm glad you have recovered.

ferrenava

Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:52 am

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:49 pm

I think 'requisition and draft' does not have effect on loyalty but only MC.

Kensai

Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Please sticky this. Hmm, for some reason it did not work for me.

I had ROP v1.04, with ROP Gold Update above it (going v1.10), and this quickfix. The offset buttons are still in and the areas/theaters filters do not work.
Care to unify Germany as Austria? Recreate the Holy Roman Empire of the 20th Century:
Großdeutschland Mod
Are you tough enough to impersonate the Shogun and defy the Westerners? Prove it:
Shogun Defiance Mod (completed AAR)

Kensai

Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Because of my Steam version, could it be the horrible messed folders issue? Anyway, when I apply the quickfix, there is no sign (version update) of it anywhere, so i even copied-pasted manually the files to be certain. I will uninstall and reinstall all of it to be certain. Btw, the new key when I bought the Gold Upgrade was not asked for anywhere.
Care to unify Germany as Austria? Recreate the Holy Roman Empire of the 20th Century:
Großdeutschland Mod
Are you tough enough to impersonate the Shogun and defy the Westerners? Prove it:

Kensai

Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:43 am

Damn. Uninstalled and reinstalled, still cannot make this work. Although it seems I have v1.10 with the Quickfix applied, the buttons of the regional filters are inactive and not on their correct graphic position. Can it be that I have the Steam version?
Großdeutschland Mod

homet
Corporal

Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:04 pm

I had problems with filters after the v1.10 QF, but found that the v1.11 public beta seemed to have fixed the filter problem. See:

http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?32960-ROP-Gold-patch-1-11-Release-candidate-2-%28PUBLIC-BETA-PATCH%29

Kensai

Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:07 am

Thank you, I had missed that release candidate. Although I am not eager to play with "candidates" my campaigns, this seems to be almost the final version. And it works flawlessly so far. :)
Großdeutschland Mod

Return to “Rise of Prussia”