Die Zieten
Sergeant

Protection against pursuit damage

Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:00 am

Light cavalry and infantry give you some protection from pursuit damage, how much do you have to have these units in a stack to get the screener bonus?

Are Dragoons as multiple use cavalry usable in this role also?

Pocus

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:50 pm

Your reduction in retreat damages, up to 50%, is twice the % of elements with the screener tag. Example: I have 5 cavalry in an army of 40 elements overall, my reduction will be 5x2/40 = 25%.

Dragoons should work though, but I'm not a ROP expert, the database must be checked on that. Seek the attribute *screener* in the mdl files.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Die Zieten
Sergeant

Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Pocus wrote:Your reduction in retreat damages, up to 50%, is twice the % of elements with the screener tag. Example: I have 5 cavalry in an army of 40 elements overall, my reduction will be 5x2/40 = 25%.

Dragoons should work though, but I'm not a ROP expert, the database must be checked on that. Seek the attribute *screener* in the mdl files.

Have to check that for sure, i will try to find it.

The Prussians have Dragoons to put in the main stacks but Hussars like to roam free. ;)

Return to “Rise of Prussia”