lodilefty

ROP Official Patch 1.03a - April 24, 2012

Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:27 pm

For your enjoyment

================================================== =====================================
Rise of Prussia Update 1.03a
April 24, 2012
================================================== =====================================
The patch is a comprehensive patch, meaning it can be applied directly over your initial game installation setup
version.

. Latest Game Engine (120413)[INDENT]. Fixed: Ledger no longer closes with <right-click>
. Fixed: Transports carrying large troop formations were pillaging ocean regions
. Fixed: ''Looping'' patrol orders that plot the starting region as the ending region now properly move
. Fixed: A 'stealthy unit' [undetected] cannot totally block gains in MC. A ratio of Patrol factors is used, with some MC gained by a large force on the last day of a turn.

[/INDENT]
As always, see the Read Me for full changeLog.
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Narwhal

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Thank you, Lodi !

Does this solve the "Bautzen" bug ?

lodilefty

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:54 am

That was tied to a change made with Cav assaults, and should be ok now
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

Kensai

Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:12 am

Thank you, lodilefty. And it seems it works over Steam as well (rewriting the old files).
Care to unify Germany as Austria? Recreate the Holy Roman Empire of the 20th Century:
Großdeutschland Mod
Are you tough enough to impersonate the Shogun and defy the Westerners? Prove it:
Shogun Defiance Mod (completed AAR)

Spada
Private

Thu May 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Cavalry units seem to be causing 0 cohesion damage, as shown in the detailed combat report window.
Attachments
Backup1.rar
(785.49 KiB) Downloaded 260 times
Test.rar
(676.08 KiB) Downloaded 281 times
combat report.jpg

ribaluigi
Sergeant

Sun May 20, 2012 2:48 pm

There is a problem with the update button in the main menu.
It will send you to the Pride of Nation forum on ParadoxPlaza instead of sending you to the Rise of Prussia one.

Best,

Luigi

OneArmedMexican
General

Fri May 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Some minor stuff concerning graphic sets:

mdl 479 doesn't use the existing graphic set Unit_PRU_Lentulus.png

mdl 512: I get the impression that this is actually supposed to be Wilhelm von Schaumburg-Lippe (the artillerist ability is a strong indication). Someone has already made a portrait for him (Unit_PRU_Schaumburg.png) but he doesn't have his own model.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_von_Schaumburg-Lippe
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_%28Schaumburg-Lippe%29

portrait named Unit_FRA_Noailles.png actually represents Xavier de Saxe Prince de Lusace, see:
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran%C3%A7ois-Xavier_de_Saxe.
The real de Noailles looked like this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_de_Noailles
mdl 718 (Lusace) should be changed to reference Unit_FRA_Noailles.png; I will try to make a graphic set for the real Noailles when I find some time.

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Maybe it is time to get this not buried in relevant forum. ;)

"Regarding harsh weather, I think as long as there is snow&gale in mountain there is no pass. But sometimes there can be tooltip the pass can be blocked in this case Hohenelbe. But already no pass.
There are also some regions gale weather and mountain, (Reichenberg) Prussian can enter but Austrians not, is it because Prussians controlling adjacent or 2 regions away forts.

And also when there is storm weather, there is a tooltip road blocked. But every stack can enter. "
I will try to get the save file in the regarding forrum.

ribaluigi
Sergeant

Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:48 am

A minor graphical problem. I think it is already known but when the option "Limit map loading" is on then the loading screen is not allineated as in the attached picture.
The attachment Glitch.png is no longer available

Best,

Luigi
Attachments
Glitch.png

Marcelo
Conscript

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:11 pm

I am having trouble updating my Steam version, even though I followed the instructions posted here and in the Paradox Forum.

The patch has been out for almost 3 months if I got it right. Why is it not in Steam?

Pat "Stonewall" Cleburne
General of the Army

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:58 pm

I just realized Steam version was 1.02 as well. The update seemed to work for me. Make sure you turn off automatic updates for ROP in Steam. Right click RoP in your library -> properties -> updates -> do not automatically update this game.

*edit* Ongoing games don't carry over to the new patch either. You have to start a new game.

lodilefty

Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:28 pm

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Return to “Rise of Prussia”