[SIZE="6"]Rise of Prussia[/size]
The game enjoys ALL the features and improvement of previous AGEOD games, plus a wealth of new features:
- New Command System (based on the American Civil War/Napoleon’s Campaigns hierarchy system, but simplified), allowing for historical army command, organization and structure.
- Brand new system of Construction of Units, allowing players to choose and purchase their forces as they wish (or can) during the annual and grand campaigns.
- New system of historical events, allowing multiple choices events and answers, hereby enhancing flexibility and re-playability.
- Added a whole set of statistical information, to improve players' feedback and interaction with the game.
- Improved AI
- Map: all of Germany and vicinity covered, with over 1000 different regions, giving a lot of room for maneuvers.
- Over four hundred new leaders (with individual portraits) and 300 units.
- Period look and music.
- - 1 short Battle Scenario 1756 to learn the game.
- - 5 Annual Campaigns Scenarios, for each year between 1756 and
- - 1 Grand Campaign Scenarios 1756-1763
New Events (according to scenarios) and wide set of options for you to customize your strategy.
Widely extended manual and player’s aides.
[CENTER]And last but not least:, rest assured that this game, like the previous ones, comes with AGEOD’s recognized dedication to historicity, realism, and great strategy games!