Rafiki

Rise of Prussia - Game overview and features

Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:24 pm

[CENTER]A brief overview of

[SIZE="6"]Rise of Prussia[/size]

Image[/CENTER]

The game enjoys ALL the features and improvement of previous AGEOD games, plus a wealth of new features:

[SIZE="3"]New Rules:[/size]
  • New Command System (based on the American Civil War/Napoleon’s Campaigns hierarchy system, but simplified), allowing for historical army command, organization and structure.
  • Brand new system of Construction of Units, allowing players to choose and purchase their forces as they wish (or can) during the annual and grand campaigns.
  • New system of historical events, allowing multiple choices events and answers, hereby enhancing flexibility and re-playability.
[SIZE="3"]New functionality:[/size]
  • Added a whole set of statistical information, to improve players' feedback and interaction with the game.
  • Improved AI
[SIZE="3"]Data:[/size]
  • Map: all of Germany and vicinity covered, with over 1000 different regions, giving a lot of room for maneuvers.
  • Over four hundred new leaders (with individual portraits) and 300 units.
  • Period look and music.
[SIZE="3"]7 Scenarios [/size]
  • - 1 short Battle Scenario 1756 to learn the game.
  • - 5 Annual Campaigns Scenarios, for each year between 1756 and
  • - 1 Grand Campaign Scenarios 1756-1763

New Events (according to scenarios) and wide set of options for you to customize your strategy.
Widely extended manual and player’s aides.

[CENTER]And last but not least:, rest assured that this game, like the previous ones, comes with AGEOD’s recognized dedication to historicity, realism, and great strategy games!

Image[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

Gen.Montcalm
Lieutenant

Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:21 pm

Awesome, I can't wait to play another great game by ageod!
Vous aimez ma moustache? Je lui ai donné 10 ans de ma vie. :D

Vive le Québec libre!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Beren
Captain

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:04 pm

I have very good feelings with this one... i think it will be even better than AACW.... :thumbsup:
"... tell the Emperor that I am facing Russians.
If they had been Prussians, I'd have taken the
position long ago."
- Marshal Ney, 1813

Longhairedlout
Lieutenant Colonel

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:39 am

good stuff, looking forward to playing this :)

ancient seaman
Corporal

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:17 pm

Would be a good idea to put here all the screen-shots(with an option to enlarge)so that we don't have to go around all the pages to see some nice pictures?

Generalisimo

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:37 pm

ancient seaman wrote:Would be a good idea to put here all the screen-shots(with an option to enlarge)so that we don't have to go around all the pages to see some nice pictures?

You want to see all the ROP screenshots in one place?... go to the AGEOD facebook fanpage... :D

Now, yes, there is something planned about that, but the problem is that the screenshots are spread around too many threads to be able to group them now. :bonk: ;)

Anyway, in case you missed this, yesterday there has been 11 new additions to the ROP photo album in facebook... we will put them here shortly too. :coeurs:
"History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon."
Napoleon Bonaparte

BOA-AAR: ¡Abajo el imperialismo Británico! (en español)

AGEOD Facebook Fanpage - news & screenshots about the upcoming games!

ancient seaman
Corporal

Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:00 pm

Generalisimo wrote:You want to see all the ROP screenshots in one place?... go to the AGEOD facebook fanpage... :D

Now, yes, there is something planned about that, but the problem is that the screenshots are spread around too many threads to be able to group them now. :bonk: ;)

Anyway, in case you missed this, yesterday there has been 11 new additions to the ROP photo album in facebook... we will put them here shortly too. :coeurs:

I don't have a facebook profile and dont intend to get one for reasons that i am not going to talk about here ;) (you know the whole big brother issue :D ).

Anyway my request had in mind the good work on VGN forum with all the info and pictures available there concentrated (nice work btw).
Still i understand that it might be quite a lot of work for someone who does it in his/her free time only because he/she is a fan so no problem really,just a wish.

GlobalExplorer
AGEod Veteran

Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:03 pm

I like the screens on the facebook page, but how can I open them in original size? Right now you can hardly recognize anything.

Generalisimo

Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:10 pm

GlobalExplorer wrote:I like the screens on the facebook page, but how can I open them in original size? Right now you can hardly recognize anything.

I have been working on that... obviously, couldn't figure it out how to solve it... yet... ;)
"History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon."
Napoleon Bonaparte

BOA-AAR: ¡Abajo el imperialismo Británico! (en español)

AGEOD Facebook Fanpage - news & screenshots about the upcoming games!

caranorn

Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:08 pm

As far as I know, any images posted to Facebook are immediately scaled down and cannot be displayed at their original size. These days I reduce the size of my photos I post there before uploading, that way it won't take me all day to get them in place, they won't have errors due to their automatic rezising etc...
Marc aka Caran...

Jamescott
Private

Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:40 pm

I'm very much looking forward to this game. I've squeezed pretty much every drop of fun out of my current game catalog, and ROP is the only purchase I plan on making for a considerable amount of time.
"Good fortune is more fatal to princes than adversity: during the former they are intoxicated with presumption; the second renders them circumspect and modest." ~ Frederick the Great

Pocus

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:22 am

For your information, you can post also in the Paradox/AGEOD forum:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=491

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “Rise of Prussia”