Rise of Prussia (Fredericus Rex 1756-1763)
is the new game from AGEOD, following the successful historical strategy videogames
Birth of America, AGEOD's American Civil War, Napoleon's Campaigns and Wars in America 1750-1815.
Rise of Prussia covers the Seven Years War (1757-1763) in Europe.
The game enjoys ALL the features and improvements of previous AGEOD games, in addition to
a wealth of new features that will be revealed between now and the release of the game.
Need examples ?
Brand new system of Construction of Units, allowing players to choose and purchase their forces as they wish (or can afford) during the annual and grand campaigns.
New system of historical events, allowing multiple choices events and answers, hereby enhancing flexibility and re-playability. [/CENTER]
The Seven Years War was the first global conflict. It had two main fronts :
- The first, in Europe, centering on the hostility between Prussia and Austria (still simmering after the War of the Austrian Succession) expanded through alliances to include all of Europe.
- The second front involved the colonial rivalries between Britain, France and Spain, known in America as the French and Indian War (Cf. Wars in America©).
First Britain and Prussia formed an alliance (January 1756), followed by France and Austria, who had previously been traditional enemies. The fighting started with Frederick II of Prussia's invasion and defeat of Saxony (August-October 1756), although the main European conflict did not start until the following year.
[CENTER]Minimum System Requirements:
- OS : Windows XP/Vista
- DirectX 9.0c or more
- Processor : Pentium® IV 1800+ MHz
- 2GB free space on hard disk
- 1024 MB RAM
- Video card : 128 MB
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Screen resolution : 1024 x 768 or more