DavoM
Private

Reversing RevealTI console command

Sat May 05, 2018 9:02 am

This is not specifically a PON question, but as I've used the console command in this game I will put it here. Is there any way of reversing the use of the RevealTI console command once it's revealed all of the map. So if I wanted to have unexplored areas blacked out again, is there a way of doing this?

I've attempted to use variants of the console command to no avail. Perhaps there is somewhere among the files that I can edit?

Tom
Private

Re: Reversing RevealTI console command

Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:44 am

Good question. I would like to know as well.

Durk

Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:25 am

Yes, go back and cancel. If you know Basic, easy to do, if not, I will look at how.

Tom
Private

Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:08 pm

Sorry ... do you mean there is a console command to cancel? The need for RevealTI is because when changing to another nation, sometimes the entire screen is black. The problem I have is when I change back to the original nation and run end of turn, the next turn it starts with that nation also having the entire map visible.

If you know of a way to cancel / reverse (such as after I play out the turn of the nation with everything black), it would be quite helpful.

The only thing I've found to do now is exit the game, restart it, and go in as the one which cannot see the entire map, process end of turn, switch to the one with black, use RevealTI, save, exit, restart game & repeat.

Return to “Pride of Nations”