Steel_Crusader
Conscript

Is there a way to create South Africa as Great Britain?

Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:29 pm

I'm currently at war with the Orange Free State as Great Britain. Is there a way to annex the entire state once you've defeated them in a war? Long term, I'm trying to create South Africa so I want to take over both the Orange Free State and the Transvaal Republic. Is there a way to create South Africa as one dominion?

Durk

Re: Is there a way to create South Africa as Great Britain?

Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:20 am

Absolutely you can do this. It requires you to gain loyalty in all the regions you wish to incorporate into your new colony. It may require a war, probably with some certainty you will need to fight the Boars.

Steel_Crusader
Conscript

Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:37 pm

How do I gain more loyalty through war? I was only able to gain 10% in some regions. Not enough to claim the region.

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:22 pm

Depending on how the region is treated - colony or non-national - there are various card options that will increase loyalty. Also units with a high police score help - the direct effect is to lower revolt risk but can also give you loyalty and contentment

pvpp303
Conscript

Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:33 pm

loki100 wrote:Also units with a high police score help - the direct effect is to lower revolt risk but can also give you loyalty and contentment

Do we have more details about it ?

The manual says :

Call on the police and the army to control the population. This will create strong discontent but diminish
the Militancy.

But it doesn't seem to work. Is there a threeshold ?

PhilThib

Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:54 am

Yes, that cannot happen before the Boer wars have been won by Britain versus Transvaal and Orange, so the earliest in the early 1900's

Return to “Pride of Nations”