Steel_Crusader
Conscript

How to stop white peace?

Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:32 am

I'm in the middle of a war that I am winning. I'm trying to get my war score high enough to take a colony from my enemy, but the war keeps ending in a white peace. I keep redoing the turn, but this keeps happening. How can I stop this? If I declare war immediately after, will the war score reset to zero? Please help. I don't want all my hard work to be wasted.

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Re: How to stop white peace?

Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:49 am

wee bit of supplementary information would help such as which faction you are playing, who the war is with, game date etc.

A recent addition was some code to end AI-AI wars where the WS was zero and nothing happening after a while. If that is affecting you then this is a bug.

But some wars are scripted to end, so if yours was a scripted war start you may well find it ending at a set date regardless of actual progress.

Steel_Crusader
Conscript

Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:51 am

I'm playing as Russia and I'm in a war against the Netherlands. I'm trying to get a war score high enough to take one of their colonies. There hasn't been fighting ever single turn, but there are battles every few turns. What can I do to keep the war going?

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:52 am

Steel_Crusader wrote:I'm playing as Russia and I'm in a war against the Netherlands. I'm trying to get a war score high enough to take one of their colonies. There hasn't been fighting ever single turn, but there are battles every few turns. What can I do to keep the war going?

ok, that sounds wrong. Could you post your current saves - this turn and the previous one would be great. Easiest is to create a link using 'We transfer' and simply post that link here?

Return to “Pride of Nations”