and a few minutes later it gets announced
• Naval resupply from special sea zones can be reduced by enemy ships.
• Development level reduction done by regional decisions was not working.
• Ability sending command points modifier to subordinate stacks had a bug resulting in double modifiers sometime.
• Improved ammo distribution algorithm significantly.
• Improved retreat logic.
• stacks don't retreat from regions not having an offensive posture stack
• Leaders will only lose seniority on January 1st and July 1st, this should help for promotion potential.
• There is a 25% chance that artillery manages to counter fire enemy artillery instead of firing on a frontline element.
• Besieged group can't escape besiegers with evade roll
• Evasion is pro-ratised to cohesion
• Can now build depots in allied territory
• Diplomacy got several bug fixes and consistency additions:
- A war with a minor can stop spontaneously after one year if warscore is still low (< 10)
- If you are allied with an enemy of another ally DOWing said enemy, you don't DOW it.
- Made sure no CB is given if 2 nations are at war.
- When giving back regions to its original owner, as part of a peace treaty, you won't lose the VP, NM originally gained from them.
- True defensive treaty: Major nation <A> gets a CB against another enemy major nation <B>, if in a defensive treaty with ally major <C> being attacked by <B>
• Shift key can now be used both for lands and waters regions, allows seeing the links between regions.
• Losses of ships are now properly logged in the message panel
• Experience stats in element panel displayed again
• Music sound volume can now be tweaked (yeah!) - need editing a file though:
- you can alter music volume by adding a value between 20 and 100 in UserInterface.opt inoMusicVolume = 60 // music volume, default is 60
• Generic AI significantly improved on most algorithms, thanks to a chirurgical yet powerful modification (expect a +10-15% improved Athena nastiness!)
• Dislikes much more to be trapped in cities
• AI assaults more frequently besieged structures
• Admirals are more often send to secondary’s fleets
• AI faster in sending ships in naval special boxes. (to combine with extra ships attributes)
• AI will be more vigilant in defending its capital.
• AI has been improved on resupplying algorithm
• High ranked leaders will be much more reluctant to command small forces.
• Idle leaders in enemy land will seek to get back to ‘headquarter region’.
• Transports will have a quite low buying priority if the AI is bested in naval power and situation is not great.
• AI will get a slightly higher bonus for railroad autorepair (which is based on the development level of the region)
• SplitLargeStacks anti doomstack algorithm
A log appears in the splash screen while you parse a script. Useful to see where you are in the parsing process. Plus, it looks cool! The periodicity of this log is controlled by sysScriptMemoPeriodicity in system.opt.